Xbox One Media Remote does not work with "cd player"

Discus and support Xbox One Media Remote does not work with "cd player" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new Xbox One Media Remote works with all apps I've tried so far, but not with your application "Lettore CD" (I assume it's called "cd player" or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MARCOITA20, May 16, 2017.

1. MARCOITA20
    MARCOITA20 Guest

My new Xbox One Media Remote works with all apps I've tried so far, but not with your application "Lettore CD" (I assume it's called "cd player" or something like that in english) where the only function I can use is the next/previous chapter.

I have the original version of Xbox One and I'm in Italy.

Thanks in advance!

:)

MARCOITA20, May 16, 2017
  2. Ken Espiau
    Ken Espiau Guest
    Xbox One Media Remote Functionality YouTube App

I am also having the same problem, the media remote does not work with the You Tube or CD Music Player apps. It does work with other apps I have tried, i.e. Netflix, Amazon, Hulu...

I know the You Tube app was just updated to support uploads, but the media remote still does not work. I would be nice for Microsoft to acknowledge the issue and let us know they are working on a fix.

Ken Espiau, May 16, 2017
  3. DerekEnglish
    DerekEnglish Guest
    Audio CD Player & Media Remote

So have the media remote and it does not function at all inside the CD player app. The guide button works to go home but no button functionality inside the app. Shouldn't it work?

DerekEnglish, May 16, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there MARCOITA20.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your media remote! Let's have you try uninstalling the app, power cycle your Xbox One (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then reinstall the app to see if that helps.

Mister Maka, May 17, 2017
  5. Microsoft. You. Need. To. Fix. This. Now.

This problem has existed since the media remote was first sold. You've had over three years of people complaining about this problem and have done NOTHING to fix it. You can build two new versions of the console but can't take five minutes to troubleshoot
    the most basic app on your platform. Do not waste time telling us to submit the problem anywhere else - it's been submitted virtually everywhere you allow customers to voice complaints.

If you can't make yor official remote control actualy work on your cd player app, you should NOT be marketing and selling this this as ANYTHING other than a gaming system. Why do you even sell a media remote if it can't be used for basic media.

Fix the app! Quit being lazy and cheap. Pay the $5 an hour oversees programming team the $2.50 it would cost to FIX THE APP!

AllDaySonYeah, Nov 1, 2018
  6. File Explorer Crash Win User

I have the same issue. Please add Xbox one media remote functionality to the CD player app. I hate having to go to Xbox one controller for this basic functionality. CD player is a media component...thanks
  7. AllDaySonYeah Win User

Microsoft. You. Need. To. Fix. This. Now.

This problem has existed since the media remote was first sold. You've had over three years of people complaining about this problem and have done NOTHING to fix it. You can build two new versions of the console but can't take five minutes to troubleshoot
    the most basic app on your platform. Do not waste time telling us to submit the problem anywhere else - it's been submitted virtually everywhere you allow customers to voice complaints.

If you can't make yor official remote control actualy work on your cd player app, you should NOT be marketing and selling this this as ANYTHING other than a gaming system. Why do you even sell a media remote if it can't be used for basic media.

Fix the app! Quit being lazy and cheap. Pay the $5 an hour oversees programming team the $2.50 it would cost to FIX THE APP!
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there MARCOITA20.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your media remote! Let's have you try uninstalling the app, power cycle your Xbox One (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then reinstall the app to see if that helps.
  9. Ken Espiau Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Functionality YouTube App

I am also having the same problem, the media remote does not work with the You Tube or CD Music Player apps. It does work with other apps I have tried, i.e. Netflix, Amazon, Hulu...

I know the You Tube app was just updated to support uploads, but the media remote still does not work. I would be nice for Microsoft to acknowledge the issue and let us know they are working on a fix.
  10. File Explorer Crash Win User

Mister fizzle, took your advice and just posted below subject in the wish list/feedback forum. Hopefully it gets addressed...thanks

Please add Xbox One Media Remote functionality to the Xbox One Audio CD player.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Media Remote does not work with "cd player" - Similar Threads - Media Remote does

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Vlc media issue help help help help help

in XboX Insiders
    Vlc media issue help help help help help: I have no idea where there located on internal drive but they are there, not a single thread on any browser pertaining to this issue. I want to free up 10gbs of videos off my xbox. I never wanted...
  4. My external solid state drive is showing as media only.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external solid state drive is showing as media only.: I have a 4 terabite solid state drive that us type-c 3.1 and I've looked at the support pages and I did what was there and it didn't work, it still shows as a media only drive....
  5. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b
  6. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  7. Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.: When tryin to watch movies stored on an external harddrive, I quite often recieve this message. It happens randomly and not all the time. When it does happen it can be 10min after the media has...
  8. Xbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control: Hello, I recently upgraded from the Xbox One X to the Series X earlier this month. In the same time, I have decided to cut the cord on cable and only go with streaming services. The Series X will...
  9. Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...: Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s website but nothing ia working. Please help e5484eff-9781-4e72-855f-5aa26da24bb3
  10. Media Remote Controlling multiple consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Media Remote Controlling multiple consoles: Is there an investigation happen to solve media remote controlling two xboxes in the same room? Is it possible to deactivate the ir receiver on one console? submitted by /u/sl1kr1ky [link]...