Xbox One makes my TV LAG!!!

Discus and support Xbox One makes my TV LAG!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not sure if my TV is to blame but I have only notice this problem since I have my Xbox One. I have a Sharp LCD (LC-42SV50U) and I'm experiencing a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XscorpkillerX, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Xbox One makes my TV LAG!!!

I'm not sure if my TV is to blame but I have only notice this problem since I have my Xbox One. I have a Sharp LCD (LC-42SV50U) and I'm experiencing a TV lag. My console turns my TV on/off when I turn the console on/off. But when I turn the console off and
    then turn it back on, my TV which was closed turns on but no image is displayed. The green light on my TV turns on but the screen stays black and then I can't do anything with my TV. I can't even turn it off, I have to unplug the TV from the wall socket and
    then plug it back again. My TV is only a year old, so this isn't normal. I have this problem since I have my new Xbox One. Is the Xbox interfering with my TV? Is someone else experiencing the same problem?

:)

XscorpkillerX, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Steelhouse1
    Steelhouse1 Guest
    What do you think of this TV for TitanFall and COD? It's under £300.

displaylag.com

Make sure the tv has been tested there. Nothing worse than a TV that has display lag (processing lag) above 50ms. My wife's TV had over 100ms with no game mode either!

Steelhouse1, Jan 22, 2014
  3. What AV-Receiver do you use?

Also make sure that it your TV settings the hdmi port is set to "enhanced" , most are not set from the factory . My Xbox One S wouldn't recognize my TV until I did that , then it shook hands . Now if I could get rid of the audio lag when using ARC...

olderthanthehil, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Xbox One makes my TV LAG!!!

my xbox one like the dash board and blue ray and othere games gave been having blury times when the did not befor and the images are ruff looking such as the words and that. I think it was the update that last cam out. That may bee the same problems your
    having by the same causs

zzzx RAMBO xzzz, Feb 26, 2014
  5. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

my xbox one like the dash board and blue ray and othere games gave been having blury times when the did not befor and the images are ruff looking such as the words and that. I think it was the update that last cam out. That may bee the same problems your
    having by the same causs
  6. Steelhouse1 Win User

What do you think of this TV for TitanFall and COD? It's under £300.

displaylag.com

Make sure the tv has been tested there. Nothing worse than a TV that has display lag (processing lag) above 50ms. My wife's TV had over 100ms with no game mode either!
  7. olderthanthehil Win User

What AV-Receiver do you use?

Also make sure that it your TV settings the hdmi port is set to "enhanced" , most are not set from the factory . My Xbox One S wouldn't recognize my TV until I did that , then it shook hands . Now if I could get rid of the audio lag when using ARC...
  8. smudged horizon Win User

X1 has blown me away...

I'm UK, I'm actually running my Xbox 360 through the hdmi so I can switch from 360 to xbox one just by saying 'xbox tv' for pseudo backwards compatibility. I've so far played videos off the xbox 360 through the one with no lag, run last.fm on the 360 through
    the one with no lag, and played assassins creed revelations on the 360 through the one with no lag, so not sure why your tv input would be laggy just running sky, maybe something on the sky box side of things?
  9. Steelhouse1 Win User

Black Ops 2

@JDS

Do you play a lot with friends? If so, where are those friends located? My bet is that you will find that you can play with certain friends and lag less than with others.

I have also found that there are friends on the east coast side or rather east of me (i am in Illinois) that if I join them, I lag very little/rarely. I LOVE THOSE GAMES. If you can find a group of friends that you lag little with, or rather, lag comp works
    in your favor, you will be hooked.

As for TV settings, make sure you are connected directly TV to XBox, make sure your xbox is set for the TV's native resolution (720p, 1080i,1080p) and that if it has it, game mode is activated. or turn off any processing (the resolution and processing fix
    helped my wife immensley)
Thema:

1. Xbox One makes my TV LAG!!! - Similar Threads - makes LAG

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  5. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  6. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  7. Xbox Controller Makes Me Lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller Makes Me Lag: When am using a xbox controller different then my main controller my game is lagging! There is a clip of me playing with my other controller : https://youtu.be/mgZMfcov0cc Its doing the PC things...
  8. My mouse lag when i make small movements on XSX

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse lag when i make small movements on XSX: Good morning! I come here to complain and seek solutions. My problem is that when I play keyboard / mouse compatible games like "Call Of Duty" "Fortnite" and others, my moiuse little movements...
  9. My mouse lag when i make small movements

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse lag when i make small movements: Good morning! I come here to complain and seek solutions. My problem is that when I play keyboard / mouse compatible games like "Call Of Duty" "Fortnite" and others, my moiuse little movements...
  10. Suffer from severe lag in games. any ipn number ican put. to make service better?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suffer from severe lag in games. any ipn number ican put. to make service better?: Ipn number from ny does it help if i change suffer serious lag in games 8833e384-1ff6-4341-9916-0c2bda98d3b9