Xbox One Lunar Shift Controller Issues

Discus and support Xbox One Lunar Shift Controller Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Lunar Shift Controller for some months now and at first it was great and it looked incredible (I love space so I guess I'm a bit biased)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwathingFir8663, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Xbox One Lunar Shift Controller Issues

I have had my Lunar Shift Controller for some months now and at first it was great and it looked incredible (I love space so I guess I'm a bit biased) and I purchased it in the UK at Currys and I have submitted a return and refund because of the following issues. My first problem is that less than a week of using it (I only use it a few hours a week on mostly simulation games) some of the paint had flaked off the main panel but not where I ever touch it too much if at all but that has progressed into the paint coming off around the left thubstick and all the buttons other than the three in the centre middle (view, menu, and share) and I have also noticed that the XYAB buttons are all slightly off center (not sure if this is design or what else it may be) and it is slightly annoying. The other big iss is that the triggers and buttons often stick and then seem to be completely fine. Sometimes they also either miss input and I have to press them several times to work or they just over input. I hat to say it but it's one of the worst controllers I have ever had and I would have loved it if these problems weren't there. It's also my first time having one where the design flakes off either through use of seemingly by itself.

:)

SwathingFir8663, Nov 22, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi SwathingFir8663,

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Xbox One Lunar controller that is having an issue.

Here are the possible troubleshooting steps:

1. You may power cycle your controller:

-Press and hold the Xbox button  for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.

-Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button  again to turn the controller back on.

2. Remapping the controller

-Press and hold the Xbox button  for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.

-Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button  again to turn the controller back on.

3. Try to test your controller while its connected directly to your Xbox console by using a USB flash drive

4. If the issue still persist you may need to update the controller's firmware update.

For more information you may check this support article: Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

I hope this will help you. We look forward for your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. BlackBorn Creator Of Win User

Controller problems

Lunar shift controller, I had it since 2023
  4. BlackWolf777 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

Lunar Shift isn't a Series 2 controller?

Thanks for your answer!
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Help with lunar shift control

6. Georges C. Win User

xbox one controller(lunar shift)won’t connect to xbox

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ChigFG, try to follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Lunar Shift Controller Issues - Similar Threads - Lunar Shift Controller

2. How to uninstall lunar resource pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to uninstall lunar resource pack: I downloaded a resource pack that made my minecraft look better but now minecraft is in a state where it won't do anything no buttons work except the exit button btw I am on mac if it helps. I...
  3. Help with lunar shift control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with lunar shift control: I have 2 xbox lunar shift controls bought in january 2023. Both of them wont turn one. Already changed batteries, connecting them via usb c cable doesnt make them turn on either. Any help on what...
  4. xbox one controller(lunar shift)won’t connect to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller(lunar shift)won’t connect to xbox: My boyfriend’s lunar shift xbox controller was working just fine, then 2 mins later when exiting netflix the buttons stopped working. the controller still turns on the xbox, but no longer signs in...
  5. Lunar client bypass login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lunar client bypass login: hi so i have herd about lunar client so i Downloaded it but I cannot play it because of login, is there a way to bypass lunar client login? 44c77cc0-c796-4fd6-9bae-060b29800c95
  6. Lunar client Java script fail after migration.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lunar client Java script fail after migration.: when i log into lunar and press multiplayer it shows a screen that I have to sign into microsoft, (this is after march 10th) I click on it I fill out my microsoft E-mail and password, it gives me...
  7. Microsoft account not working in Lunar (says 'launcher not open' but it is)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account not working in Lunar (says 'launcher not open' but it is): Ever since I migrated to a Microsoft account, Lunar told me to sign in. I tried pressing the sign-in with Microsoft button but it is not working. It just says 'LAUNCHER NOT OPEN' and I tried...
  8. Lunar client

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lunar client: I am trying to enter the Lunar client, but they write to me that I am not 18 years old, but I am already 18 years old 9ed66cde-453f-4450-8138-7efbf4f48ce2
  9. Lobbies not showing AOE2 DE Lunar update

in XBoX on Windows
    Lobbies not showing AOE2 DE Lunar update: Is this happening to anyone else? Any fixes? Any ideas? Anyone else heard of other people having the same issue? 8886d21e-4178-465d-9104-3f1f64437d2c
  10. Getting 2 towards the goal of Lunar Reconnaissance bounty versus 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting 2 towards the goal of Lunar Reconnaissance bounty versus 1...: I have video to provide for this subject matter if the mods are to respond. 21c71d76-cfc9-416b-a657-87a14ba87062