Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

Discus and support Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Hope someone can help. I'm streaming through my xbox with the Logitech c922. After streaming Mixer for 100 minutes everything (xbox one + c922)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TapGirlOG, Oct 19, 2019.

1. TapGirlOG
    TapGirlOG Guest

Hi, Hope someone can help. I'm streaming through my xbox with the Logitech c922. After streaming Mixer for 100 minutes everything (xbox one + c922) turns off. Has anyone had this happen and/or know
    how to fix this?

:)

TapGirlOG, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Your not alone with your Xbox One X + Logitech C922 shutting down while streaming from your Xbox. I've been having the same issue around the same amount of minutes but it only happens once during each stream.
  3. MatthewKreisz Win User

Sorry man. The last thing they told me is that they sent my issue to the proper team to fix it. So hopefully they fix it fast. I even sent them this link to show them other people effected by this problem.
  4. MadeInScotland87 Win User

Checked what like there isnt i single menu,folder or settings in an app,on a website or in the console settings that i havent already check multiple times
  5. Roktavious Win User

Same problem here, also using a Logitec camera. Xbox powers off completely after about 20-40 minutes of streaming. I've been searching many threads, most of which have concluded that its a mixer problem, not a hardware problem, but after reading this,
    I am beginning to thing its this damn Logitec camera. I just dont want to go out and buy another only to have it not work. I already exchanged xbox's once, to no effect. And no, its not the wiring in my house, as I have tried 3 other houses with this setup.
  6. proper skillz Win User

This exact thing started happening to me for about 2-3 weeks ago. I used to stream with an older logitech camera. So I thought that might have been the cause of it. So today I bought a c922 and freeze/shutdown happens again.

It happens in every game.

Took me forever to figure out what was causing the freeze-shutdown in the first place. But playing without stream works perfectly. Streaming without camera works. But as soon as I turn on the camera it will shut down after somewhere between 15-100 mins.

Wasn't there a dashboard update like 2-3 weeks ago? Could be the issue?

Hoping for a fix soon.

I'm playing on Xbox One X btw.
Thema:

1. Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer - Similar Threads - Logitech c922 Shuts

2. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  3. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  4. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  5. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  6. Logitech C922 camera isolated issues from within “Capture & Share”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech C922 camera isolated issues from within “Capture & Share”: Xbox OS does not reliably initiate Logitech C922 camera for use. Issue isolated to ‘Live Streaming’ initiated from within the ‘Capture & Share’ tab. Does not appear to affect use of camera on...
  7. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s. Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my...
  8. Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working: Hi guys, today I bought a new logitech c922 webcam and the microphone does not work with my xbox series x. I hooked up the webcam to the laptop and the microphone worked perfectly. Any ideas? I...
  9. Xbox One s vs Logitech c922

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s vs Logitech c922: hi I have asked this question before I stream on Xbox One s console to Twitch have problems connecting Webcam c922 it just stands and flashes do not want to activate it works sometimes. what could...
  10. Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922): I recently bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam so I could start streaming games. I plugged it into a USB port on my Xbox One, went to the broadcast and capture tab to set up my broadcast, but...