Xbox one live won't connect after system update

Discus and support Xbox one live won't connect after system update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since an update was installed days ago I can no longer come t to Xbox live. Wifi is conmected and check say, "It's all good," but it still won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RevivedPond91, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Xbox one live won't connect after system update

Since an update was installed days ago I can no longer come t to Xbox live. Wifi is conmected and check say, "It's all good," but it still won't connect. No error code.

:)

RevivedPond91, Apr 7, 2016
  2. Xbox LIVE update unable to be processed

Okay, I tried both the USB and CD or DVD method, and neither worked. While I have the system update CD in the Xbox, it will prompt me with a message saying "Your console is up to date." If I'm connected to internet (still not Xbox LIVE, though), it will
    immediately after prompt me with another message saying "A system update is available from Xbox LIVE. If you decline, you won't be able to connect to Xbox LIVE until you take the update. Visit xbox.com/update for more info. Do you want to apply the update
    now?", and this is the same 'update' that won't process.

ExplodingSmiley, Apr 7, 2016
  3. 3F4A-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F

It tells me to update my system, yet when I click yes I get this message. It connects to the internet but won't connect to xbox live

TenuredAtol9290, Apr 7, 2016
  4. Ice DjKilla
    Ice DjKilla Guest

on xbox.com, download the approrpriate update for your console and install it to a USB drive.

then manually update your xbox with the USB drive, it may just be a corrupted update that you had.

Ice DjKilla, Apr 12, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: