Xbox one live tv no signal fix

Discus and support Xbox one live tv no signal fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if you have had an issue recently with your cable box or satellite box on startup. I have a fix. You must not have you Xbox one connected to an HDMI... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DesertFox1971, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Xbox one live tv no signal fix

if you have had an issue recently with your cable box or satellite box on startup. I have a fix. You must not have you Xbox one connected to an HDMI ARC input. ARC stands for audio return channel. It allows the tv to send a audio command to your Xbox one
    and will cause you to have the signal loss screen. I have to use my HDMI 2 because HDMI 1 is ARC. Some brands of televisions may have the option to turn it off. Hope this helps others who are frustrated like me. Xbox one dies not support ARC.

:)

DesertFox1971, Nov 15, 2014
  2. adamleibo
    adamleibo Guest
    Xbox loses TV signal after using new media player

Two hard reboots of the Xbox One, and one unplugging and replugging of the cable box later, still no TV Signal.

I think the new media app and update broke my Live TV Xbox one live tv no signal fix :(

adamleibo, Nov 15, 2014
  3. problem streaming cable TV through xbox one

I had no issues with streaming cable TV through my new xbox one (HDMI cable from cable box into xbox one), then suddenly it no longer picked up the cable TV signal. I know the cable TV signal is fine since I can re-route the HDMI through my receiver and
    pick up the TV signal fine. Is it possible that the xbox HDMI jack has failed? Or some other reason that it would suddenly stop picking up the cable TV signal?

robertwr-BBA53B3F-11F7-4599-AE5F-C3E94649A1D1, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there DesertFox1971,

Thanks for posting up what has worked for you to help out your fellow gamers!

If you have any Xbox Support related questions, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. That way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks again! Xbox one live tv no signal fix :)

Miss Diggz, Nov 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: