Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission

Discus and support Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I am experiencing a black screen freeze when beating Loki in Asgard mission. The screen become black as it is loading a cinematic.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MohNajjar, Jul 12, 2016.

1. MohNajjar
    MohNajjar Guest

Hello everybody,

I am experiencing a black screen freeze when beating Loki in Asgard mission. The screen become black as it is loading a cinematic. But it freezes forever. I tried it several times with the same problem. Do anyone knows to solve this.

:)

MohNajjar, Jul 12, 2016
  2. Dragon 122
    Dragon 122 Guest
    Asgard DLC for NZ

Hi,

Does anyone know when the Asgard DLC will be available in New Zealand for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes?

Dragon 122, Jul 12, 2016
  3. General.Mig
    General.Mig Guest
    Kid-friendly multiplayer games for X360

My kids like Disney Infinity, but it can get pricey depending on how many characters you "need." Lego Marvel Superheroes is nice because it is split screen, instead of always having to be on one screen.

General.Mig, Jul 12, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there MohNajjar.

If you haven't already try a full power cycle of your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds until your Xbox One powers off. If you're still having trouble with that, try full uninstalling the game, power cycle, and then re-install it.
    Let us know how that goes Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission :)

Mister Maka, Jul 13, 2016
  5. MohNajjar
    MohNajjar Guest
    I tried these 2 solutions but still not working... Actually before getting the black screen,"Loki" was to say something (this happened 2 times with me), but recently (in last several times) he's not saying anything! Even I had uninstall the game, power cycle
    and reinstall, he's not saying anything.. and of course the same problem of black screen.

MohNajjar, Jul 25, 2016
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey MohNajjar -

Sorry to hear about the frustration. The next step I would recommend is to
    Factory Restore your Xbox One
    console. Please note that there are two versions of this. I recommend beginning with the first option that allows you to "Keep my games and apps" and seeing if that resolves the issue before attempting the second option.

Let us know if that helps!

Miss Bijoux, Jul 26, 2016
  7. MohNajjar
    MohNajjar Guest
    Oh!! this sounds tough... I think I going to accept the current status as is.. I won't proceed with this game.

MohNajjar, Nov 2, 2018
  8. MohNajjar Win User

Oh!! this sounds tough... I think I going to accept the current status as is.. I won't proceed with this game.
  9. MohNajjar Win User

I tried these 2 solutions but still not working... Actually before getting the black screen,"Loki" was to say something (this happened 2 times with me), but recently (in last several times) he's not saying anything! Even I had uninstall the game, power cycle
    and reinstall, he's not saying anything.. and of course the same problem of black screen.
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there MohNajjar.

If you haven't already try a full power cycle of your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds until your Xbox One powers off. If you're still having trouble with that, try full uninstalling the game, power cycle, and then re-install it.
    Let us know how that goes :)
  11. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey MohNajjar -

Sorry to hear about the frustration. The next step I would recommend is to
    Factory Restore your Xbox One
    console. Please note that there are two versions of this. I recommend beginning with the first option that allows you to "Keep my games and apps" and seeing if that resolves the issue before attempting the second option.

Let us know if that helps!
  12. BadAssZurita Win User

EA-GAMES -----Need for Speed Rivals----Game Saves lost again

I've had this issue not only with NFS but Lego Marvel Superheros. I think it might the xbox one
Thema:

1. Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission - Similar Threads - Lego Marvel Superhero

2. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  3. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  4. Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game...
  5. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  6. My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...: I am not sure what to do for my Nintendo Switch game 2d4c4931-a41e-4b9e-bdb7-13e2ffcced0d
  7. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the...
  8. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?: On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off. c6be2d32-a58e-4f7b-a899-77070f483666
  9. Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.: I have been seeing this same issue that the game crashes Series X/S, One X/S. Is there any word on a fix? Mission 2 - Avengers World Tour Area - Underwater Heroes - Captain Marvel/Iron Man...
  10. Lego Marvel Superhero Download controller issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Superhero Download controller issue: Hello, I Recently downloaded this game and the controls for look and move are flipped on both player 1 and 2 controllers, the d-pad still moved the character. I've deleted the game, cleared the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lego marvel superheroes dlc black screen