Xbox One Left Stick Problems ( not responding) please help me fix.

Discus and support Xbox One Left Stick Problems ( not responding) please help me fix. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so I've owned this controller as long as I've owned the Xbox and lately the left joystick is becoming slightly unresponsivebut it is still enough to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrortedBlood, Jun 15, 2016.

1. FrortedBlood
    FrortedBlood Guest

OK so I've owned this controller as long as I've owned the Xbox and lately the left joystick is becoming slightly unresponsivebut it is still enough to massively change how I play games. The problem is whenever I tilt the stick to the right it doesn't
    respond. All other directions are fine and the only way to make the right side work is by slightly tilting it up or down as I push to the right. Its very annoying and I don't wanna just go buy a new controller. Just to verify its not drifting or wobbly or
    loose or anything like that. It feels fine to move. But is just unresponsive. Would this be the component coming loose? What can I do to fix it?

:)

FrortedBlood, Jun 15, 2016
  2. DeeJayP47
    DeeJayP47 Guest
    My controller is acting weird...

So I tried playing a game on my Xbox one and suddenly, my left stick is drifting upwards. I even took out the grey pieces from the left stick and it still is drifting up. I'm not even touching the controller and it's not stuck or anything. It just keeps
    on pressing up. I know that it's not the grey part. Can someone please help me? I don't know what to do now...

DeeJayP47, Jun 15, 2016
  3. NexyXD
    NexyXD Guest
    Need help. My xbox one won't stop scrolling to the right.

I am having this problem as well, but this problem only occurs in the Xbox Guide, it will go all the way down and I don't know what to do, I have a Razer Wildcat (So it's wired) and doing what magic said didn't help either
    please respond xd thx

NexyXD, Jun 15, 2016
  4. BioPhunk Win User

Controller issues?

Thanks, but this did not work. The Left Stick only responds to going left.
  5. DJ MoNdO-FEBD36D1-5E Win User

My controller has problems.. HELP!

i am having the same problem, i tried syncing and everything, the dpad is not responding correctly and the left thumb stick with out touching it will move to the left on its own, i have to move the thumb stick to make it stop. Any other things i can try,
    my last resort is sending it in for repair. (I have only had it for one week)
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Problem with Left stick on Xbox one

There isn't anything that you can do other than get to repair/replace the controller which you can set up
    here.
  8. Blackout18 Win User

Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update

It did not show a update for my xbox one controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Left Stick Problems ( not responding) please help me fix. - Similar Threads - Left Stick Problems

2. HELP ! Problem with the left stick of my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ! Problem with the left stick of my controller: Hello, recently when I push forward the left stick of my controller he stay ahead in this position in the game even when the stick come back to his initial position IRL. Is only in this direction...
  3. elite series 2 LT and left stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 LT and left stick problem: I was testing out the elite series 2 controller on apex, when i ads(LT button) while moving left(Left stick) it will stop ads. a75581c0-b245-4169-a9e6-523a4560c6ea
  4. Xbox series x controller left stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller left stick problem: I got an Xbox series x that came with a black controller. A month later after using it maybe 12 times the left stick when pointing it in the up dosent work, at all. Asked Microsoft support and...
  5. Got a left analog stick problem and need some advice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a left analog stick problem and need some advice.: Ok, so I've been playing with this particular controller for about 9 months now and im getting some issues. The issue i need solved has to do with my left analog stick, for some reason when i push...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem: Hello Since out of the box, I noticed that my brand new v2 elite controller had an issue with the left thumbstick. I have searched the internet and I found numerous posts about the same issue,...
  7. Problem with Left stick on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Left stick on Xbox one: My Xbox one left stick on my controller keeps moving forward and I don't know why. Any game I play my characters keeps moving forward or up one it's own I don't have control of anything even all...
  8. Problem with the left stick of a wireless controller Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the left stick of a wireless controller Xbox One.: Hello, when i move the left stick there is a weird sound, a "clic" which is very annoying. I have bought my controller 25th March 2017, can I use the waranty? Thank you....
  9. left thumb stick problem (Xbox one day one controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    left thumb stick problem (Xbox one day one controller): ok Xbox I just borrowed a Xbox one day one controller from my cousin and Everytime I use the left stick for any game it moves my character by itself without me moving it please tell me a solution...
  10. What should I do with my elite controller? (Left thumb stick and Grip Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do with my elite controller? (Left thumb stick and Grip Problem): Ok first im gonna start with the thumbstick, like normal, when you go to remove the thumb stick, it lifts it up when it should be in place, right ones normal. Grips on the other hand, on the...