Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

Discus and support Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Lol @ Steven Xbox.com Same 1 person. Same 1 topic. Never changes. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTROOPER16, Apr 11, 2014.

  1. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest

    Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months


    Lol @ Steven

    Xbox.com

    Same 1 person.

    Same 1 topic.

    Never changes.
     
    xenomorph v1, Apr 12, 2014
    #31
  2. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    It's 100% not worth its asking price. Customers don't believe the value of the product is worth the cost=No customers. It's just terribly designed as a game console, games come first then media second, MS should learned this from the Ps3's first years.
     
    Thanatos465, Apr 12, 2014
    #32
  3. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    Nothing gets cheaper until right before a better model. They lowered our value in assets. That's wrong
     
    drivesafely, Apr 12, 2014
    #33
  4. NYJets12
    NYJets12 Guest

    Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

    I got a 2 liter bottle of 7up last week for $1.89 , this week it's 99 cents i'm suing 7up because of the price drop they didn't tell me about.
     
    NYJets12, Apr 12, 2014
    #34
  5. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    It is the cost of " I gotta be the first to have it" mentality.

    -

    I can't think of any retail item that has not had some sort of price adjustment.. Wal Mart, Sears, Best Buy will do what they want to sell products.... hence the term "sale".....
     
    kingvas78, Apr 12, 2014
    #35
  6. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    Here comes the Microsoft fanatics. The price should never have been inflated because there was never a lack of supply. the first edition did not include anything. That was weird. I really thought they would throw the first edition something cool. I
    know nothing was promised.
     
    drivesafely, Apr 12, 2014
    #36
  7. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    This kind of debate is just dumb. Sorry.
     
    robnyack, Apr 12, 2014
    #37
  8. Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

    There is no debate here. So not only is it dumb this topic is pointless.
     
    Listed mia 510, Apr 12, 2014
    #38
  9. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    The price was cut by £30 after 4 months. The £349 price some retailers are charging this weekend isn't an official price cut. When one lowers the price temporarily, the others tend to follow suit.

    It is annoying when you buy something, then the price goes down, but it happens a lot and if you bought it for £430 (as I did), you obviously thought it was worth that or you wouldn't have paid that amount.

    I bought 2 Day One Editions and sold one of them on launch day for £580, so I'm not bothered anyway. Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months :D
     
    SigmaTheDJ, Apr 12, 2014
    #39
  10. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    The titanfall edition should have been the day one edition. Then they could have lowered price for the regular edition. Anything less is horrible
     
    drivesafely, Apr 13, 2014
    #40
  11. I got Day 1 Xbox One. Yes, slightly annoyed that the price dropped quickly officially as well as 3rd parties dropping their retail price. However, I knew this might happen being an early adopter and also I have had a lot of enjoyment from it.
     
    ResidentWebbo, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. drivesafely Win User

    Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

    Here comes the Microsoft fanatics. The price should never have been inflated because there was never a lack of supply. the first edition did not include anything. That was weird. I really thought they would throw the first edition something cool. I
    know nothing was promised.
  13. drivesafely Win User

    Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

    Nothing gets cheaper until right before a better model. They lowered our value in assets. That's wrong
  14. Thanatos465 Win User

    Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

    It's 100% not worth its asking price. Customers don't believe the value of the product is worth the cost=No customers. It's just terribly designed as a game console, games come first then media second, MS should learned this from the Ps3's first years.
  15. drivesafely Win User

    Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

    Yes i agree. We have 3 so as soon as titanfall edition went for 349 we lost hundreds in equity.
  16. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

    MS bought us console gaming? I see,,,,,,,,
Thema:

Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months - Similar Threads - Launch Price devaluation

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...: • Platform: PC – Windows 11 Home • OS Version: Windows 11 25H2 Build 26200.8246 • Insider Ring: Xbox Insider – Delta (External) Xbox App version: 2605.1001.5.0 None of the ACA Neo Geo games...
  4. College football 26 launch issue

    in XboX Insiders
    College football 26 launch issue: launching the game on my Xbox 1 through cloudplay. it says that my "trial has expired" and that I need to upgrade to unlock the full game. clicking on the provided pop up brings me to a screen...
  5. Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One: I got the Ezio Collection after having too many problems with both my physical and digital versions of Assassin's Creed 2, which is super annoying after going through the OG Assassin's Creed with...
  6. uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.

    in XboX Insiders
    uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.: Been encountering this issue this morning and from what I can tell it stems from the recent update to PC insider. Any installed game that I launch on the PC app crashes after a few seconds. Can't...
  7. Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...: My device is an Asus Rog Ally X running an insider build of Windows 11 version 26200.5702. I wanted to report that my external storefront games (steam and Epic) are not launching in the forefront...
  8. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...
  9. I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.: I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in. 68795c6d-3f62-4542-9d1f-82a85ae2c90f
  10. Refund advice (price changed few hours after launch, refund defined because of time played)

    in XboX Insiders
    Refund advice (price changed few hours after launch, refund defined because of time played): So basically the situation is mechwarrior 5 came out yesterday and I bought it at the listed price of £41.74. A few hours later the price was changed to £24.99. I went on to request a refund to...