Xbox One Kinect In Game Chat?

Discus and support Xbox One Kinect In Game Chat? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my Xbox One headset broke and I cannot figure out why. I decided to use my Xbox One Kinect to chat with my friends on Xbox Live. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4FB4-B8DB-5784DDD3E7B1, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Xbox One Kinect In Game Chat?

Recently my Xbox One headset broke and I cannot figure out why. I decided to use my Xbox One Kinect to chat with my friends on Xbox Live. I have noticed something very strange when I backed out of party chat to go into game chat with my friends. The Xbox
    One Kinect can only allow you to talk to people in a party. I have looked in the settings and everywhere I could look, but there is no setting for such thing. If there is anything I can do to go into game chat with my Kinect that would be great! Xbox One Kinect In Game Chat? :)

:)

Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4FB4-B8DB-5784DDD3E7B1, Jan 15, 2014
  2. Please Develop More Games for Kinect on Xbox One

Why Microsoft and other companies stopped developing KINECT GAMES FOR XBOX ONE CONSOLE?

I have recently purchased Xbox One Console with Kinect especially for Kinect Games, but I have seen these days that, no new games added to Kinect for Xbox One , also there is Backward Compatibility for Kinect Games,

Now I am disappointed and planning sell my Xbox One and buy Xbox 360
    please develop all the Kinect 360 Games for Xbox One Kinect.

Thank You

Gopal Veeranala, Jan 15, 2014
  3. Evlejus
    Evlejus Guest
    Xbox 360 KINECT ganmes on XBOX ONE

I have new Xbox one with Kinect but I see that there are only some Kinect games for Xbox one. Can I play any Xbox 360 kinect game on Xbox one ???

Evlejus, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Kinect In Game Chat?