Xbox One Keeps Turing OFF !!!

Discus and support Xbox One Keeps Turing OFF !!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one keeps turning off when im playing games for a couple of hours no more than three and then it just shuts off sometimes to even get it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheBlackSonGoku, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Xbox One Keeps Turing OFF !!!

My xbox one keeps turning off when im playing games for a couple of hours no more than three and then it just shuts off sometimes to even get it to turn back on i have to unplug the power supply and plug it back in this is becoming very annoying especially
    when im in the middle of a multiplayer match and it just powers down

:)

TheBlackSonGoku, Jan 14, 2014
  2. tbluhp
    tbluhp Guest
    xbox one keeps turning off

my xbox keeps on turing off this happens while playing games is this caused by overheating if so how do you fix this cause it an ongoing issue?

tbluhp, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Kinect keeps turning on and off

Just noticed this thread after mine keeps Turing off. Ill try it in the wall rather than power strip.

Counterfitninja, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Your XBox could be set up to turn off after 3 hours of play.

Your XBox could be too hot and turns off to prevent damage from overheating.

This question is better posed to XBox Tech Support who are qualitied to assist you rather than a bunch of well meaning Forum Members all of whom "think" they are qualified to assist you.

At the top of the page, select "Support" - "XBox ONE" and go from there.

Az

Azrael008uk, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: