Xbox one keep shut down after 45 mins of play

Discus and support Xbox one keep shut down after 45 mins of play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Keep shut down after about 45 mins 5c71bdd8-a458-43f3-aaf5-95389042d732 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Diann Whitelow, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Xbox one keep shut down after 45 mins of play

Keep shut down after about 45 mins

:)

Diann Whitelow, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. KevinGreenhalgh Win User

Xbox One X - System shuts down with no warning.

Nope something is definitely incorrect. Shut down after 35-45 mins play on TT, I had returned to home to check on GoW4 install, walked away and it shut down and this time would not start. Its a duff box! This I am now reasonably sure about.
  4. nikos1997 Win User

HELP My Xbox 360 Slim wont boot or show anything on screen...

update: it also shuts down its self after 10 mins or so :'(
  5. pesty13 Win User

gotham city imposters...

After playing the demo for 45 mins I ended up purchasing it. Very good game...
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One S shuts down after 1 min

As you have tried to repair it yourself, there is nothing we can do to help.
Thema:

1. Xbox one keep shut down after 45 mins of play - Similar Threads - keep shut down

2. My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...: I've been having this problem where my xbox along with my TV keeps shutting off on me. It usually happens whenever I click into a game. I've tried plugging the xbox and hdmi into multiple outlets...
  3. Xbox keeps shutting off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off.: My Xbox series x keeps shutting off. It occurred on previous one now on brand new. Have fan and well ventilated. I’m thinking could it be my internet. It’s fiber optic and my connection is IPv4....
  4. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  5. Xbox keeps shutting down as soon as I turn it on....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting down as soon as I turn it on....: My Xbox X keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on. Ive tried cleaning, plugging directly into the wall, changing the wall power socket, changing cords, etc... Im at a loss. I spent so much...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes: Hi my Xbox keeps shutting down or turning it's self off ff6b2faa-6d10-4536-8e47-2c12bdfbce48
  7. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  8. My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down: every time I connect it I have to turn off my Xbox and wait 30min for my internet to work again. My Xbox is breaking my internet. ae29793d-083a-4499-9ed0-f8b2668fccd1
  9. forza horizon 5 keeps shutting my pc down i dont know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 5 keeps shutting my pc down i dont know why?: since the rally update, every time i tired to play the new expansion, the game not only crashes but turns my entire pc off. i dont see any precursor to crashing like stalling or screen tearing or...
  10. COD cold war keep freezing and causing my xbox one s to shut down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD cold war keep freezing and causing my xbox one s to shut down?: Why does COD cold war keep freezing and causing my xbox one s to shut down? There are a lot of reports from this being across all xbox versions. 43195d6f-cbbe-4260-bf44-0eddfbd07490