Xbox One keep losing my power settings

Discus and support Xbox One keep losing my power settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not that every 3 or so days I have to go back in my settings and re-adjust my power settings to allow the Xbox one to control the TV and DIRECTV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROBERTCOPELAND, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Xbox One keep losing my power settings

I have not that every 3 or so days I have to go back in my settings and re-adjust my power settings to allow the Xbox one to control the TV and DIRECTV box. The unit does not seems to keep this setting. I have to go back in at least 3 times to change this
    settings. Have anyone else ran into this problem?

:)

ROBERTCOPELAND, Jan 6, 2014
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Microsoft Works, a contradiction in terms: Xbox One won't upload games in queue automatically

Hi

Can you please check the power options on your console to make sure in addition to setting the console to Instant on mode the option to Keep my console, games & apps up to date has been selected.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/change-power-settings

gds1972, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Twizted Team
    Twizted Team Guest
    Question about external hard drive activity with instant on mode

It would most likely if you have instant-on enabled with keep my console/games/apps up to date and when xbox is off turn off my storage unchecked...

Xbox One Console > Settings app > Power & startup > Power mode and startup

Twizted Team, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there ROBECOP! That definitely sounds odd. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you tell us exactly which options you're having to readjust each time? Also, is it the exact same options each time?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: