Xbox One issues

Discus and support Xbox One issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello All, Not sure if I’ve placed this in the right section... Lately, my Xbox One keeps crashing when going from one game to another/another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Snullingers69, Oct 23, 2017.

  1. Xbox One issues


    Hello All,

    Not sure if I’ve placed this in the right section...

    Lately, my Xbox One keeps crashing when going from one game to another/another programme. For example, My Sky TV goes via the Xbox; Going from Minecraft to Sky just freezes, nothing happens. The only way around is to turn off at the Xbox button on the front
    of the machine, wait 10 seconds and turn back on. If I turn off and on via the Remote, it doesn’t work. Again, if I was to now go from Sky to Minecraft (or another game) I would have to restart the console.

    It always brought brand new around June last year so it isn’t even that old yet!

    Anyone else having similar issues or know hat could be done to help resolve?

    Many Thanks!



    :)
     
    Snullingers69, Oct 23, 2017
    #1
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    Update.!

    version number? Xbox One issues ;)

    the "official" list is

    This update addresses the following:

    • Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
    • Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
    • Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
    • Addresses dashboard performance for some users
    • Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
    • Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
    Xbox One System Update | Xbox One System - Xbox.com
     
    turk3y, Oct 23, 2017
    #2
  3. America God
    America God Guest
    Xbox one issues

    There is now a problem when inserting games. Upon pressing The eject button Xbox one ejects the games then quickly pulls them back in. Also after putting in a new game xbox tells me error and I then restart the Xbox one everything is fine until I eject a
    game.
     
    America God, Oct 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox one issue

    Hey there cloverkid1.

    What color light do you see on your power supply when you attempt to turn on your Xbox One? When you get a chance, please check out this

    Xbox One Power Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps to see if there's any change.
  5. craigyd 1604 Win User

    Xbox one issues

    I have the same issue, strange we both have the issue with Fortnite, was okay until i started playing that game.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    No worries I doubt its the controller more chance it being the headset adapter, I have looked around the preview forums lots there with this problem so it will be looked at, one other thing I found make sure your Kinect mic is unchecked for chat.
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Have you done all the tests in networks what is your NAT type, are you wired/wireless, in advanced settings as anything change mine are on auto, Also when you do a reset unplug from mains for at least 30 seconds up to 5 minutes, don't use a power strip.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Give it time if you factory reset you will have to install everything again try a couple of hard resets
Thema:

Xbox One issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox One issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  10. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...