Xbox One Issues - 360 Discs Not Showing Up For Some Reason

Discus and support Xbox One Issues - 360 Discs Not Showing Up For Some Reason in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I wanted to play COD black ops on my Xbox one the other day and the first time I put the disc in, nothing happened. Took it out then put it back in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Grooveholmes11, May 14, 2023.

1. Xbox One Issues - 360 Discs Not Showing Up For Some Reason

So I wanted to play COD black ops on my Xbox one the other day and the first time I put the disc in, nothing happened. Took it out then put it back in and then installed it. Went to game menu and everything.

A day later, tried playing it again and got the “license/can’t read disc” message, so I uninstalled the game. Now when I put it in - the Xbox doesn’t even show that a dis is in.

After that, when I put in world at war, MW3, or any other 360 game discs, it reads it. I don’t get it why it just stopped reading entirely. And to make things worse, we have two copies of the game disc! Tried both discs and cleaned them and nothing. Anybody have this issue?

submitted by /u/Grooveholmes11
    [link] [comments]

/u/Grooveholmes11, May 14, 2023
  2. KoA Prodigy Win User

L4D2 (Left 4 Dead 2) isn't working disk wise for Xbox One. I don't understand why though.

Yes, I have tried other Xbox-360 discs but for some reason this one won't work.
  3. TiamosLoren Win User

So Annoyed!

Do you have a Hard Disk Drive installed on your 360? Original Xbox games will not function on the Xbox 360 unless there is one installed (the reason being, I suspect, is that it has to go through an emulation process - this is also the reason why some Original
    Xbox titles are incompatible with the Xbox 360).

If this is not the issue (and you are using an HDD), what errors are you getting when trying to play the game disc?
  4. KristianKulha Win User

My Xbox one games won’t install.

like for some reason, I can’t play Xbox one game discs cuss they won’t install. I can only install and play Xbox 360 game discs and games that have been installed from the store.
  5. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

Xbox live Tenure missing

I am having the same issue. Xbox One tenure disappeared since I last checked. But Xbox 360 shows it correctly.

Microsoft Support confirmed that my tenure is still valid and correct on my account. It just not displaying on Xbox One correctly, for some unknown reason & their engineers are aware of the issue.
  6. killerder1 Win User

bishock infinite

Maybe your disc is NTSC instead of PAL or vice versa? This may be one of the reason, that you cannot play the disc, hence why your Xbox 360 won't boot it up properly.

The only other reason I could think of, is the disc being damaged. However this game is fairly new, so I doubt this has already happened?
Thema:

Xbox One Issues - 360 Discs Not Showing Up For Some Reason

1. Xbox One Issues - 360 Discs Not Showing Up For Some Reason - Similar Threads - Issues 360 Discs

2. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  5. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  6. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  7. Xbox 360 issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 issue: Every time after shutting off my Xbox 360 I have to unplug it from the back and plug it back in for it to start again. Why is this happening? 4bcd7473-f098-4858-a525-7df8b720bb47
  8. How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?: Okay, let me see if I can get this all straight... I have been working on the digital Xbox 360 version of Watch Dogs for a couple weeks. Besides the issues with Ubisoft's servers themselves, I...
  9. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  10. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...