Xbox one is stuck on the Xbox loading screen after restart

Discus and support Xbox one is stuck on the Xbox loading screen after restart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pretty much what it says in the title, my Xbox one is stuck on the green start up screen for two days now and I don't want to hard reset it. Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by akheechogle, Nov 30, 2019.

1. akheechogle
    akheechogle Guest

Pretty much what it says in the title, my Xbox one is stuck on the green start up screen for two days now and I don't want to hard reset it. Anyone knows a fix?

:)

akheechogle, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Mauricio Jarquín Fo Win User

Green screen of death and 3 red lights on Kinect

after installing the patch my console restart and then stuck on load screen (green one with the xbox logo) after 30 mins y decide to insert a disc then my load screen disapear and i could complete the setup, sorry 4 my enlgish
  3. akheechogle Win User

I have tried all of the above unfortunately none of that worked but thanks anyway
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

That's unfortunate, sorry i couldn't be of assistance. But dont be discouraged as another member of the community may have a solution for you :)

Good luck.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there

As much as you dont want to hard reset. It might be your best bet. Have you attempted to turn the console off at all??

I would suggest

Holding your finger on the power button until the console powers down. Unplug the console and wait a good few moments. Try to plug it into a different power source this time and isolate the power so that the power supply for the console is directly plugged
    into the wall. Now start the console up. See if that might help.

Alternatively if your console is still under warranty you may lodge a request for repair here at Device support

Perhaps also another member from the community can offer another solution for you.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection not working

I've been having the same issue. On Xbox One X it gets stuck/freezes on loading. After several attempts I left it on the frozen loading screen.. after 10 mins it loads in correctly.
Thema:

1. Xbox one is stuck on the Xbox loading screen after restart - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  4. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  5. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  6. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  7. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  8. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...
  9. Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done...: Stuck in loading screen and crashes after some time please help i have game pass 1173500c-451f-4ce9-abf9-9d84014bc92f
  10. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...