Xbox one is muted!

Discus and support Xbox one is muted! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i tryed everything power cycle, different controller/ mic still muted and seeing alot of people having this issue!!! 2b117996-8781-45aa-8385-3d6863743d0f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Manny0, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Manny0
    Manny0 Guest

Xbox one is muted!

i tryed everything power cycle, different controller/ mic still muted and seeing alot of people having this issue!!!

:)

Manny0, Aug 31, 2018
  2. Xbox one expert needed

on my Xbox one the head set is muted. I can see up in the right hand corner that there is a muted mic How do I turn the head set back on

Any help would be appreciated

oldtimegamer68, Aug 31, 2018
  3. Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic works!

Also, if I record a voice message, Xbox says no mic detected; check to see if your mic is muted.

It's NOT muted!

nub whisperer, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Xbox one is muted!

Hi Manny0

So when you say "Xbox One is muted" do you mean there is no sound at all coming from the Xbox or that it's just the Microphone that is muted and you still get sound from the games/menu? or is this a party chat issue?

If you go into your Devices in settings check that to that the headset is in fact showing up as active first.

What type of headset are you using?

x Harlon Nayl x, Aug 31, 2018
  5. If headset isnt plugged in sound comes through tv, and mic is turtle beach xone And also tryed my astro a40 on there, nothing no sound, about the muted on top right next to battery has a picture of microphone when a / through it i went on my other xbox
    one and tryed both mics and they work on that xbox one?but no this one please help!

Manny Takn Over, Sep 1, 2018
  6. Im expericing the exact same issue!!! The sound was oringinally working then hour later no longer! Microhphone with a / through it

MichelleMosley, Sep 1, 2018
  7. I was on phone with xbox they acted like they couldnt fix it, i was a solution and change out the controller and it worked right away with same mic

Manny Takn Over, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one is muted!