Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

Discus and support Xbox One is becoming very tedious! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pretty much everything minusthe kinect stuff, is wrong with the ps4 as well. Neither system is perfect and just launched. If your main gripe is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bendotcom, May 17, 2014.

  1. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!


    Pretty much everything minusthe kinect stuff, is wrong with the ps4 as well. Neither system is perfect and just launched. If your main gripe is recording your gameplay moments you dont want a ps4. I had the same problem as you and a hard reset did the trick.
     
    PICK 34, May 18, 2014
    #31
  2. "xbox record that" Xbox One guide. lol happens more times than not...but its only when i get really excited and i screw it all up!
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, May 18, 2014
    #32
  3. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    @ Unreal =You don't need Smart Glass, or an iPhone. You just need the right app on your phone.

    -

    IF, you have a compatible phone, all my music is on my laptop, or Xbox 360, being able to stream from these would be great in my opinion.
     
    eviltedi, May 18, 2014
    #33
  4. Rehply 516
    Rehply 516 Guest

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    the dvr feature has been working more frequently since the may update and i only notice it not working sometimes on cod ghosts, but it's still unreliable and when you say xbox record that sometimes nothing will pop up at all. and then if you try to snap
    dvr and record you get an instant error: 0x80004005.
     
    Rehply 516, Oct 31, 2018
    #34
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    You don't need Smart Glass, or an iPhone. You just need the right app on your phone.
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    I was just messing with the game DvR, I don't use it often, so, either I'm going mad or the resolution has improved, can anyone shed light on that ?

    One of the more recent system updates (forget which) included improved resolution for the game DVR as one of the listed features.
  7. eviltedi Win User

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    I was just messing with the game DvR, I don't use it often, so, either I'm going mad or the resolution has improved, can anyone shed light on that ?
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    OMG! It's always recording me!! lol. Just kidding of course.
  9. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    "MS built a console around kinect, a device that is intrusive and works very inconsistently and now they have done a u-turn, admitted it is bad and are now cutting off the teather to kinect."

    I need to find the article that I read but basically they were saying they are not actually dropping Kinect support. Consumers not buying may force a drop in support though. However, they did say the experience was something that needed work with inconsistent
    voice recognition as well as other things. They are trying to get users to give feedback and help them improve it. I had a few friends claim Kinect was great until they read that article. Then it all changed to "at least they are trying to improve it and
    eventually it will be great". Yeah, they may get to that point but I doubt it on a game console. Kinect is not going away though. Eventually this device will be able to do some amazing things in other areas. It just needs more time and work.
Thema:

Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

Loading...
  1. Xbox One is becoming very tedious! - Similar Threads - becoming very tedious

  2. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  3. How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?

    in XboX Insiders
    How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?: Delete if not allowed, but how does one go about getting a pass to be an insider? Or however that works I’m not too sure, but just found out about it and would love to join, especially with the...
  4. Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize

    in XboX Insiders
    Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize: So I heard online about how Xbox is planning to do the same move as PlayStation where their next console will be digital only but I also heard that it can transfer your physicals game and convert...
  5. How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?

    in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?: The title pretty much says it all but I'll add some context. I bought a ROG XBox Ally, and I joined the Insider program to get access to the feature that allows you to add apps and games to your...
  6. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible

    in XboX Insiders
    Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible: Roblox is incompatible on my Surface Pro 11. Can Microsoft make it compatible submitted by /u/No-Twist-9522 [link] [comments]
  9. when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem: I started playing the revised version of Tomb Raider on XBOX. The screen turned white after the first five minutes. be4b059b-c510-4fe0-b15a-e9e9afca9780
  10. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.: When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f