Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

Discus and support Xbox One is becoming very tedious! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought you always had to start recording first. - No, I used to think that, all you do is bring up game dvr, and END clip now, not start new clip,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bendotcom, May 17, 2014.

  1. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!


    I thought you always had to start recording first.

    -

    No, I used to think that, all you do is bring up game dvr, and END clip now, not start new clip, when you you have done that it will ask if you want to keep the last, 30 sec, 45 sec, 1 min, 3 mins or 5 mins, select the one you want and it will be put in
    your clips.
     
    eviltedi, May 17, 2014
    #16
  2. "MS built a console around kinect, a device that is intrusive and works very inconsistently and now they have done a u-turn, admitted it is bad and are now cutting off the teather to kinect."

    I need to find the article that I read but basically they were saying they are not actually dropping Kinect support. Consumers not buying may force a drop in support though. However, they did say the experience was something that needed work with inconsistent
    voice recognition as well as other things. They are trying to get users to give feedback and help them improve it. I had a few friends claim Kinect was great until they read that article. Then it all changed to "at least they are trying to improve it and
    eventually it will be great". Yeah, they may get to that point but I doubt it on a game console. Kinect is not going away though. Eventually this device will be able to do some amazing things in other areas. It just needs more time and work.
     
    Guerrero Ultimo, May 17, 2014
    #17
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    OMG! It's always recording me!! lol. Just kidding of course.
     
    brandiesel1, May 17, 2014
    #18
  4. Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    I've had the same issue as you Bendotcom with the GameDVR feature, well it only happened once and has not happened again. Like people have pointed out the Xbox 360 improved with time and I expect the same with the Xbox One. I
    actually think the Xbox One is an overall improvement from the 360. For me personally using the Kinect makes navigating the UI that little bit easier. When I say "Xbox, record that", "Xbox, snap party" or whatever command it works just fine for me.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, May 17, 2014
    #19
  5. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I was just messing with the game DvR, I don't use it often, so, either I'm going mad or the resolution has improved, can anyone shed light on that ?
     
    eviltedi, May 17, 2014
    #20
  6. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    I wonder why some think it is unreasonable for others to expect the One to have the same media functionality at launch as the 360 did.

    Back when I bought my 360 it could 'pull' media from my PC, music and video, this is back when it was using the Blades dashboard.

    So how on Earth is the One not capable of doing that, six months after release?
     
    voteDC, May 17, 2014
    #21
  7. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Back when I bought my 360 it could 'pull' media from my PC, music and video, this is back when it was using the Blades dashboard.

    -

    100% correct there, I agree, it's annoyed me too.
     
    eviltedi, May 17, 2014
    #22
  8. Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    I was just messing with the game DvR, I don't use it often, so, either I'm going mad or the resolution has improved, can anyone shed light on that ?

    One of the more recent system updates (forget which) included improved resolution for the game DVR as one of the listed features.
     
    A Blue Illusion, May 17, 2014
    #23
  9. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Thanks very much A Blue Illusion, I thought it looked better lol, it's a pretty good image to be honest.
     
    eviltedi, May 17, 2014
    #24
  10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    [quote user="voteDC"]Back when I bought my 360 it could 'pull' media from my PC, music and video, this is back when it was using the Blades dashboard.

    So how on Earth is the One not capable of doing that, six months after release?[/quote]

    It is shocking. I know it will eventually be as good as the 360 but I'm surprised it has been this long.
     
    brandiesel1, May 17, 2014
    #25
  11. You don't need to. I stream music from my iPhone all the time for free.
     
    Unreal Warfare, May 17, 2014
    #26
  12. For those of you who are having issues with recording clips and not having them actually save or for those of you who can't use Kinect voice commands, you can still record clips successfully using the Game DVR app. Unlike the "record that" voice command
    feature that records up to the last 30 seconds only, the Game DVR app doesn't require voice commands and will record up to the last 5 minutes if you end a clip or up to 5 minutes if you start a clip. I've never had it fail to save a recording this way and
    you're more likely to capture what you intended even if you wait for a significant amount of time (within 5 minutes). Try it!
     
    Galactic Geek, May 17, 2014
    #27
  13. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    Did my post get deleted??

    This forum is getting worse and worse.
     
    Wiggs, May 17, 2014
    #28
  14. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    @ You don't need to. I stream music from my iPhone all the time for free.

    -

    Fair comment, but I can't, I do not have an iPhone or smart glass.
     
    eviltedi, May 17, 2014
    #29
  15. You don't need Smart Glass, or an iPhone. You just need the right app on your phone.
     
    Unreal Warfare, May 18, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

Loading...
  1. Xbox One is becoming very tedious! - Similar Threads - becoming very tedious

  2. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  3. How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?

    in XboX Insiders
    How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?: Delete if not allowed, but how does one go about getting a pass to be an insider? Or however that works I’m not too sure, but just found out about it and would love to join, especially with the...
  4. Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize

    in XboX Insiders
    Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize: So I heard online about how Xbox is planning to do the same move as PlayStation where their next console will be digital only but I also heard that it can transfer your physicals game and convert...
  5. How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?

    in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?: The title pretty much says it all but I'll add some context. I bought a ROG XBox Ally, and I joined the Insider program to get access to the feature that allows you to add apps and games to your...
  6. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  7. Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Someone help me become an Xbox insider, I only have my phone and I already saw that it is...: Stop submitted by /u/nestirig [link] [comments]
  8. Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible

    in XboX Insiders
    Surface pro incompatibility need to become compatible: Roblox is incompatible on my Surface Pro 11. Can Microsoft make it compatible submitted by /u/No-Twist-9522 [link] [comments]
  9. when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem: I started playing the revised version of Tomb Raider on XBOX. The screen turned white after the first five minutes. be4b059b-c510-4fe0-b15a-e9e9afca9780
  10. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.: When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f