Xbox one internet issues!!!

Discus and support Xbox one internet issues!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Somehow my One says I have a NAT type of open and full bars on wifi and I go to the home screen and no aps show up as if I'm basically not online but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metal Command, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Xbox one internet issues!!!

Somehow my One says I have a NAT type of open and full bars on wifi and I go to the home screen and no aps show up as if I'm basically not online but it tells me "its all good". Also when I go to play online games I can never hook up to my "cloud". Idk if
    I got a defective unit or what but I'm really dissapointed in microsoft. 500 $ for a piece of crap. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. This thing works horrible compared to my 360. Returning it tomorrow.

:)

Metal Command, Jan 7, 2014
  2. v MsCookie
    v MsCookie Guest
    Xbox One internet connection issues

Go to settings > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC Addres > Clear. then sign in again.

v MsCookie, Jan 7, 2014
  3. v MsCookie
    v MsCookie Guest
    Xbox One internet connection issues

Go to settings > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC Addres > Clear. then sign in again.

v MsCookie, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one internet issues!!!