Xbox one improvements

Discus and support Xbox one improvements in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one improvements There is a problem with the Xbox one networks can you please make a new up date with the networks only that where ever I take my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JamesIsComing, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Xbox one improvements

Xbox one improvements
    There is a problem with the Xbox one networks can you please make a new up date with the networks only that where ever I take my Xbox out some where like my family house I have to keep putting the network code in and it getting boring just keep on putting
    codes in it need to be remembered the code so I don't have to keep putting a code on the console I don't thing anyone would want to keep doing the code t

To Xbox one

Thanks

:)

JamesIsComing, Dec 30, 2017
  2. One Improvement

i HAVENT PLAYED MUCH ON THE xBONE, BUT i PLAYED A ton OF bf4 ON THE 360 AT RELEASE. iT PLAYED GREAT ON THE 360 AND iM SURE AFTER THE GET THE KINKS IRONED OUT ITLL BE GREAT ON THE xBONE. iT DEFINATELY LOOKS A ton BETTER ON THE xBONE, PLUS THEY HAVE THE HUGE
    LOBBIES FOR mp.

UneasyJmitchell, Dec 30, 2017
  3. II FOZZER II
    II FOZZER II Guest
    One Improvement

Some problems remain? The net code is garbage, on this game. I love the jets, but it annoys me when you can see your rounds hitting the other jet, yet they're not taking damage! Same with the tanks! You can shoot at a attack helicopter and see your round
    blow up on the chopper, yet it flys away.... Dice/EA need to improve the net coding before the graphics on the next Battlefield.

II FOZZER II, Dec 30, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one improvements