xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out ...

Discus and support xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can anyone help I have live Ethernet connected paypal could purchase games last week have loads of space yet when I try and by game it just click buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by webhead, Mar 27, 2016.

1. webhead
    webhead Guest

xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out ...

can anyone help I have live Ethernet connected paypal could purchase games last week have loads of space yet when I try and by game it just click buy goes black then green spinny thing then just omes out to click buy again im getting really fedup and angry
    with this machine .

:)

webhead, Mar 27, 2016
  2. webhead
    webhead Guest
    cant buy a game for love or money helllpppppppppp

hello im getting well angry and im so stressed I think im going to explode.

im trying to buy gta5 now im connected by Ethernet I have my paypal account in I got gold live ,I can download a free game works and plays.

now I click to buy gta5 and it goes black square gets spinny thing then after a while comes out to click buy screen again , last week I could buy today I cant , this is annoying the hell out of me.

ive updated console still don't work , im getting well cheesed.

webhead, Mar 27, 2016
  3. scotsmanJ
    scotsmanJ Guest
    Turn on XBOX One and get a blank screen?

Here is an interesting situation. Come home, click TV on, click XBOX One on.........just blank black screen. System appears to be running but no main page? Is anyone else seeing such a thing or having similar issues or did I buy a XBOX One that was built
    just before someone was about to go on a smoke break?

scotsmanJ, Mar 27, 2016
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Just be careful that happened to me when I went to purchase Unravel and the same thing happened but for some reason it did go through the first time but it kept letting me try to buy it but I was then charged four times I got refunded no problem

Mr Boozyhead, Mar 27, 2016
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out without buying

Just be careful that happened to me when I went to purchase Unravel and the same thing happened but for some reason it did go through the first time but it kept letting me try to buy it but I was then charged four times I got refunded no problem
  6. ResonantBerry61 Win User

Just Dance games won't start

I had exact same problem with Just Dance 2017, and I wanted to try this game, so a stupid move was buying Just Dance 2015. I have 2 non-working games with black screen issues. Customer support of ubisoft only offers things that won't work.
  7. haze2953 Win User

Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

Had my xbox one for maybe almost a year an then yesterday screens black the systems on jus nothing will come up.... I did all the things ppl said hold the power button for 10 seconds then they said other crap.. an still nothing hope I don't have to buy a
    new system..
  8. Kedareturns Win User

How much longer will the 'Gold' Paywall survive?

By the way, buying a game, the ones I'm familiar with anyway, does also buy a multiplayer function. Split screen, system link, those sorts of things, all available when I buy the game. Just not online matchmaking. Just saying.
  9. His Pet Leaf Win User

To do this, change a setting

Never seen an issue like this before, something I recommend trying real quick might be to clear you system cache or try re downloading your profile. If neither of those things work. Try buying it through either the xbox store or xbox.com.

It could possibly just be an issue with the Minecraft menu, similar to how you cannot use the GTA Store tab in GTA Online, it just black screens.

Hope one of these things could help you!
Thema:

1. xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out ... - Similar Threads - try buy game

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  4. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  5. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  6. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  7. Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.: I bought a game for 70$ "TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE" ultimate edition and now when I click on it it says chose the plan that's right for you GAME PASS ULTIMATE AND GAMEPASS CORE "PLESE FIX...
  8. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  9. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  10. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3