Xbox One hub partially in wrong language

Discus and support Xbox One hub partially in wrong language in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have my Xbox One language set to English, but more and more all the menus are being changed into the default language of the console region instead... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KirsiLindh-Mansikka, May 24, 2018.

1. Xbox One hub partially in wrong language

I have my Xbox One language set to English, but more and more all the menus are being changed into the default language of the console region instead of my chosen language for the console.

I am looking for the current equivalent of this link
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/dashboard-or-hub-in-another-language
    or something similar to change my Live Account default language. I did find the region changer, but that is not what I am looking for.

:)

KirsiLindh-Mansikka, May 24, 2018
  2. XBox 360 Spracheinstellungen (Xbox 360 Language Inpositions)

Hi there Neumi569,

Thanks for reaching out!

I recommend to try the troubleshooting resource :
    Xbox 360 Dashboard displays text in the wrong language
    . On this page you will find a table with the languages that are available to Xbox Live in specific countries or regions.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, May 24, 2018
  3. IngameInstincts, May 24, 2018
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBox 360 Spracheinstellungen (Xbox 360 Language Inpositions)

Hi there Neumi569,

Thanks for reaching out!

I recommend to try the troubleshooting resource :
    Xbox 360 Dashboard displays text in the wrong language
    . On this page you will find a table with the languages that are available to Xbox Live in specific countries or regions.

Hope this helps.
  5. WPAK Win User

language in games

Hi there,

The Xbox 360 decides what language to use for games based on you profile, and since fallout 3 is a 360 game, it will base the language on that. Please check the steps on how to change your account language on your billing account via the steps mentioned
    here:
    support.xbox.com/.../dashboard-or-hub-in-another-language

Any Xbox One console will determine the language based on the Region setting on the console, so you shouldn't have any game language issues for Xbox One games.

Let us know if changing the preferred language on your billing account solved the fallout 3 language issue.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

language

7. DangerousBard Win User

Xbox Live Gold Dishonored in French

8. IngameInstincts Win User

In need of Finnish translation

Thema:

Xbox One hub partially in wrong language

1. Xbox One hub partially in wrong language - Similar Threads - hub partially wrong

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Do Xbox admit USB Hubs on 2024?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Xbox admit USB Hubs on 2024?: I have 4 peripheral devices now (controller, astro headset, keyboard and mouse) and series x have just 3 usb c762d79a-45cb-4834-82e1-58774ce5a754
  4. Xbox Rewards Hub App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards Hub App: I doubt if any of you have the same problem with me but I'll just get to the point. Just discovered that I have the option 'My rewards' on the Profile & System section. Only problem is that when I...
  5. Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub: I haven't gotten a weekly survey for this week. Did anyone else not get one? There was an issue with updating the app on Tuesday or Wednesday that caused it to delete itself from my Xbox. I had to...
  6. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  7. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  8. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  9. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...