XBOX ONE How to Transfer Gamertag to another Microsoft Account ??????

Discus and support XBOX ONE How to Transfer Gamertag to another Microsoft Account ?????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change the Microsoft account my gamertag is associated with on my XBOX ONE to a different Microsoft account that I also already have. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarolinaLotus, Jan 27, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE How to Transfer Gamertag to another Microsoft Account ??????

I want to change the Microsoft account my gamertag is associated with on my XBOX ONE to a different Microsoft account that I also already have. I have one on a laptop, and another on the Xbox which the gamertag is associated with. I want to make it to where
    my Microsoft account I have associated on my laptop is associated also with Xbox One. I have been searching all over the place for the answer and keep coming across this as the solution:

Error 0x8015402d | Microsoft Account Error | Xbox 360 Error

This is not anything relative to the Xbox One, or maybe I am too dumb to correctly interpret the directions...because I do not see Account Security anywhere or any ability to update my info. Only thing I see when I go to settings is Sign-in, security, &
    passkey---then upon opening that I am only given the option of removing me from this Xbox and of course Kinect sign in & password options but the solution given on the Xbox website and across web searches all lead me back to that dumb link that has nothing
    to do with Xbox one. Please help

:)

CarolinaLotus, Jan 27, 2014
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Jan 27, 2014
  3. SwiftViolet
    SwiftViolet Guest

same issue i hope someone has an idea. Sorry to bump an old thread

SwiftViolet, Jan 27, 2014
  4. watrmellin
    watrmellin Guest

Hi CarolinaLotus!

You're reading those instructions perfectly. =) There actually is no way to change your gamertag from one Microsoft Account to another from the Xbox One. The only way to do this would be through an Xbox 360. The web site account.live.com allows you to change
    your Microsoft account, HOWEVER it will not allow you to change it to another existing Microsoft Account, you'd have to use an existing alternate domain, like Yahoo, Gmail, or AOL, or create a brand new Microsoft Account. =/

If you have a buddy with an Xbox 360, then you're golden, but unfortunately that's the only way.

watrmellin, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: