Xbox One home button not working

Discus and support Xbox One home button not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Screen fades a bit but resumes brightness. The menu will not open. This is preventing me from playing multiplayer games giving me a profile failed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eilonwy71, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Eilonwy71
    Eilonwy71 Guest

Screen fades a bit but resumes brightness. The menu will not open. This is preventing me from playing multiplayer games giving me a profile failed to load error message. I have taken the following steps already: 1. Reset/Pair controller. Removed batteries and re-paired. 2. Hard reset. As is standard for clearing cache and fixing other glitches, pressed/held power button 10 secs, removed power cord from console and outlet waiting 18 minutes to eat a sandwich, then reconnecting. 3. Removing and reinstalling all accounts. 4. Reset to factory defaults keeping games and apps. 5. The only thing that works is to repeatedly do a basic reboot by pressing/holding home button, and eventually I'll be able to access the menu again. I have to do it 20 or more times after EVERYtime I shutdown the console. Frustrating.

:)

Eilonwy71, Dec 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: