Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

Discus and support Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^ exactly why I asked about his network and NAT- something doesn't add up. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MechTech-55BE7DB9-3ACB-4ADA-B961-F3FECCDB3427, Jan 21, 2014.

  1. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

    Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds


    ^ exactly why I asked about his network and NAT- something doesn't add up.
     
    BusGod, Feb 3, 2014
    #16
  2. Guys,

    Just bought headsets for my girls but I also get no sound from the GAME. I can hear other people talking but I have no in game sounds.

    I have done the controller update, the hard boot and still nada. Any ideas?

    Thanks
     
    SmokeMrhawkeye, Mar 9, 2014
    #17
  3. Mokujo
    Mokujo Guest
    I have had this problem since Launch Day and it's driving me utterly INSANE.
     
    Mokujo, Mar 13, 2014
    #18
  4. Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

    we have never had any sound through our headset, now bought another and same thing.

    I guess must be a bad controller.

    very frustrating.
     
    MaximusBrooks, Mar 16, 2014
    #19
  5. sorry to be dumb but how do you actually get with Xbox so they can help me?
     
    MaximusBrooks, Mar 16, 2014
    #20
  6. Shuboxx: Yes, when I got the headset initially it did work. To make as simple as possible. My original headset stopped working. Called xbox support, they sent me another (#2), and it didn't work. Bought another headset just to see if xbox sent me a faulty
    headset (#3). I bought this headset cause I was buying another controller cause I just sent that to get serviced. Headset #3 didn't work (with the new controller either). I still have and use that controller cause Microsoft lost mine after it was delivered.
    For some odd reason I bought another headset, this was after Microsoft sent me a whole new xbox to try, and low and behold this one worked. SO #1 just died, #'s 2&3 were duds, #4 worked, and #5 worked (a replacement from Xbox support).

    Now my problem is I can't get my day 1 controller back from xbox. I sent it to them 2 months ago and I've called support who can't help me, so they always take my info and send it to the advocacy team. The advocacy team is supposed to email me to setup a
    time to call me on the phone. I have combed through my email (inbox, spam, junk, ALL OF IT) and they won't call me back. I was forced to buy another controller so I could actually play GAMES on my VIDEO GAME CONSOLE.
     
    MechTech-55BE7DB9-3ACB-4ADA-B961-F3FECCDB3427, Mar 16, 2014
    #21
  7. SaintLoon
    SaintLoon Guest
    not sure if someone said this or not, but iv gone through everything on every forum and i saw one person say something about the kinect could be interfering with the chat headset. I turned my xbox off disconnected the kinect turned my xbox back on and tested
    the headset it worked! then plugged kinect back in and turn chat off through kinect...it worked for me hope it does for u guys
     
    SaintLoon, Apr 24, 2014
    #22
  8. xXFapLifeXx
    xXFapLifeXx Guest

    Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

    Seriously, just go to the settings and update the controller with your headset plugged in.
     
    xXFapLifeXx, Apr 26, 2014
    #23
  9. Did anybody have a resolution for this?

    I am having the exact same problem, however I can hear the volume up and down through my headset.

    I can not hear others when the headset is plugged in to my controller. But they can hear me.

    If I unplug it, I can hear others through my tv.

    Please... I would love a resolution to this asap.
     
    PanthersFanDay1, Mar 31, 2015
    #24
  10. Hey there PanthersFanDay1!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
    #25
  11. Mister Quimby Win User

    Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

    Hey there PanthersFanDay1!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  12. PanthersFanDay1 Win User

    Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

    Did anybody have a resolution for this?

    I am having the exact same problem, however I can hear the volume up and down through my headset.

    I can not hear others when the headset is plugged in to my controller. But they can hear me.

    If I unplug it, I can hear others through my tv.

    Please... I would love a resolution to this asap.
  13. SaintLoon Win User

    Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

    not sure if someone said this or not, but iv gone through everything on every forum and i saw one person say something about the kinect could be interfering with the chat headset. I turned my xbox off disconnected the kinect turned my xbox back on and tested
    the headset it worked! then plugged kinect back in and turn chat off through kinect...it worked for me hope it does for u guys
  14. MaximusBrooks Win User

    Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

    we have never had any sound through our headset, now bought another and same thing.

    I guess must be a bad controller.

    very frustrating.
  15. Shuboxx Win User

    Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

    @MechTech, I just want to clarify a few things since many of the posts after your initial post, while excellent suggestions, didn't exactly address your problem.

    Regardless of what you try, while you cannot hear a thing via your headset, others can hear you talking via your headset?

    If the above is correct, have you ever been able to hear anything through your current headset?

    It's definitely odd that you have tried several headsets and controllers and still getting the same problem. Does your headset work via someone else's console?
Thema:

Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Headset Produces No Sounds - Similar Threads - Headset Produces Sounds

  2. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This...
  6. Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset): Hello all, this problem stems from another I’m having with discord on my Xbox. I can’t hear anyone in voice chat but they can hear me. I believe its because my headset chat mixer is set all the to...
  7. Wired headset glitchy audio fix?

    in XboX Insiders
    Wired headset glitchy audio fix?: Im on an Xbox series S. I’m wearing a Razer Headset and it seems to constantly glitch. My controller is less than a month old and so is the headset. I keep having this issue, especially with...
  8. Console on when I turn on headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Console on when I turn on headset: hi, I am using the razer kaira pro headset. I’ve noticed that whenever I power on the headset to use it with my phone via Bluetooth or with my PC, it automatically turns on my Xbox console as...
  9. Controller and headset disconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller and headset disconnect: I have an Xbox series X, a basic white controller and a Hyper X cloud X wireless headset. From time to time whatever game I’m on starts getting extremely laggy and the audio very glitchy, and then...
  10. Xbox one controller and headset not having audio input

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one controller and headset not having audio input: So my monitor doesnt have its own speaker so i use the headset jack in my controller to hear sounds from the game then all of a sudden when i was about to do a game session i suddenly couldnt hear...