xbox one headset on a budget £50-60

Discus and support xbox one headset on a budget £50-60 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recently got an xbox one and im looking for a headset , had an old turtle beach earforce x1 with my 360 and found that really good for £35 so certainly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DAZ13479, Sep 5, 2015.

1. DAZ13479
    DAZ13479 Guest

recently got an xbox one and im looking for a headset , had an old turtle beach earforce x1 with my 360 and found that really good for £35 so certainly dont want anything that performs worse than that , i have tried the official xbox headset and imo that
    performs very poorly.

would love astro a40 but too much for me at minute

what you guys recomend?

:)

DAZ13479, Sep 5, 2015
  2. rob_brum
    rob_brum Guest
    headset on a budget £50-60?

Another vote for the turtle beach XO fours.

rob_brum, Sep 5, 2015
  3. addyb
    addyb Guest
    headset on a budget £50-60?

Returns are generally down to the merchant on there. I've returned items recently and had no hassles.

addyb, Sep 5, 2015
  4. xbox one headset on a budget £50-60

I have turtle beach x04s and they perform pretty good. My only real complaint would be that there is no Mic feedback(to hear yourself when you talk) and the removable mic doesn't bend at all. I've heard good things about the x42s also.

Fear2Eternity, Sep 21, 2015
  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

I have turtle beach x04s and they perform pretty good. My only real complaint would be that there is no Mic feedback(to hear yourself when you talk) and the removable mic doesn't bend at all. I've heard good things about the x42s also.
  6. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Xbox One Headset Recommendations

depends on Budget 60$-300$? or higher...

I use the XBOX One Stereo Headset.. I can^t compare to others...

I like it for the cheap Price and I own it know since 2 months ;-)

If you don^t like it bring it back..

by the way, Register your Console and you can request Exchange...

also accesoires are warranty covered!
  7. OakGill Win User

Headset

I prefer to use turtle Beach recon 200. Usually these headsets are between 50 and $60 new, but generally GameStop has them for $10 used.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Headsets

Hi Luke,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

To add onto what our Xbox Ambassador stated, all USB headsets are not compatible on Xbox One. I'd recommend reading our support article, "Connecting
    a compatible headset to Xbox One
    " so you know what type of headsets are compatible with the Xbox One console. Most wireless headsets that work on the Xbox One connect directly to the console and are managed through the Xbox Accessories app.
    Other wireless headsets may include a base station that connects to the Xbox via an optical cable.

A good budget wireless headset for Xbox One is the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 for Xbox One although you can
    search online for other good wireless headsets in your budget. Just make sure when searching you look for wireless headsets made specifically for Xbox One that uses the Xbox Wireless technology to connect to the console just like a controller.

I hope this helps!
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

Need help with deciding what to get in terms of headsets ....

Thema:

1. xbox one headset on a budget £50-60 - Similar Threads - headset budget £50

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  7. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  8. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  9. Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in: So my Xbox randomly started displaying my headset as being permanently plugged in, before and after this issue I've been using the same controller and the same headset so I don't believe this is...
  10. which budget headset for 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    which budget headset for 360?: after going through a few cheap earphones I'm deciding to get a actual headset for my 360. I have 3 headsets I'm considering. I was wondering which one is the best for the price. comfort 1...