Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

Discus and support Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/moirathia, Feb 19, 2020.

1. /u/moirathia
    /u/moirathia Guest

Hi all,

Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please :(

submitted by /u/moirathia
    [link] [comments]

/u/moirathia, Feb 19, 2020
  2. MishManners Win User

USB headset

Nope. Unfortunately there is no support for USB headset/microphone with Xbox. Some headsets do have a USB port, but these are Xbox compatible headsets. You will need to ensure you obtain a headset that is compatible with Xbox one. As you can see from the
    Razer site, the Razer Kraken is compatible with Xbox: https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-xbox-one/ but it
    appears the Kraken Ultimate is not compatible.
  3. WPAK Win User

Is USB Mic Compatible

4. Internet Expert Win User

USB HEADSET

5. xbox24ru Win User

can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

Hi there, have you tried razer support help articles for guidance for this headset? if you haven't i have attached a link for support for this headset hope that helps

https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-pro-v2/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset

Thanks

Alec
  6. SepiaMX Win User

How can I use USB Headsets on my Xbox One?

Thema:

1. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please - Similar Threads - Headset Driver Support

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  7. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  8. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  9. Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in: So my Xbox randomly started displaying my headset as being permanently plugged in, before and after this issue I've been using the same controller and the same headset so I don't believe this is...
  10. Mac OS Driver for Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mac OS Driver for Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello, is Microsoft developing an official driver for Mac OS to support xbox wireless Headset about the xbox wireless Adapter? I want to use the headset on all my Systems. When I connect any...