Xbox One Headphones

Discus and support Xbox One Headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings. I'm wondering if there are recommended headphones ($100-$150 range) for the Xbox One. Most of my gaming starts, right when the kids go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hossinn, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Hossinn
    Hossinn Guest

Xbox One Headphones

Greetings.

I'm wondering if there are recommended headphones ($100-$150 range) for the Xbox One. Most of my gaming starts, right when the kids go to bed, and since I don't want them hearing the sounds of arms getting sliced off, etc., I have to turn the sound way down.
    Unfortunately, I'm missing a ton of the dialogue (Tomb Raider, Ryse) because the volume is so low.

I'm also interested in having a microphone, so when I get into Titanfall, I'll be able to use voice communication.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

:)

Hossinn, Feb 8, 2014
  2. DoubtfulTets
    DoubtfulTets Guest
    XBOX ONE HEADPHONES

Hi just recieved Xbox one console 500gb, there are no headphones in the box, can i use my 360 headphones ?

DoubtfulTets, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Shadowz247
    Shadowz247 Guest
    Netflix audio with new controller.

It's dependant on the headphones you have. It currently works with the larger official xbox one headphones in have.

Happy gaming

Shadowz247, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Xbox One Headphones

I would say the offerings from Tritton, Turtle Beach, and Polk are ones you should look into getting. Astro is pretty good, but way above your price point. The ones meant specifically for the One don't release until March 7th for Turtle Beach XO Seven
    at $159.95 and XO Four at $99.95. Polk lists their 4Shot as Q1 2014, but Amazon shows March 11th at $159.95. The upside being they will come with the official Microsoft headset adapter that currently isn't available until Feb 25th for $24.99. You will need
    this for any other console gaming headset you can buy to get Live! chat like you would normally with a 360 controller using a 2.5mm cable. Microsoft is also making a stereo headset for $80 that will come with the adapter and plug right into the controller
    for $80 that releases on Feb 25th. This one looks interesting because of the price point and being wireless beyond having to plug into the controller. As for audio and build quality who knows if it will be any good. Same goes for the Turtle Beach and Polk
    options.

I would wait for reviews on the headset adapter and the new headsets before you make a choice. If you find one you like I would also buy it at a retail store for an easy return if you don't like it. Best option might be a headset meant for the 360 along with
    the headset adapter.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Feb 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Headphones