Xbox One hdmi signal dropping

Discus and support Xbox One hdmi signal dropping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Normal, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Chris Normal
    Chris Normal Guest

The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then drops, after it drops, unplugging and plugging in the cable does nothing. The only way I can get any display is by power cycling entirely, at which point the problem repeats. I have tried three working HDMI cables, one of which being brand new out of the box, and the problem persists with all three. Have tested this on two televisions, so it is definitely the Xbox itself that the issue is happening from. When the display is working, there is nothing wrong and the amount of time it takes for it to drop varies anywhere from less than a minute to half an hour. Sometimes the signal comes back on its own, only to drop out again just as quickly.

Is there anything that I've missed that may fix this without sending it for repairs?

:)

Chris Normal, Jun 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: