Xbox one has soo many issues

Discus and support Xbox one has soo many issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im pretty upset I bought and xbox one. It locks up often and my controller disconnect when it goes to sleep and does not reconnect on wake up. Also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SARRS, Sep 18, 2014.

1. SARRS
    SARRS Guest

Im pretty upset I bought and xbox one. It locks up often and my controller disconnect when it goes to sleep and does not reconnect on wake up. Also when returning from sleep mode I lose my optical audio and the screen splits into two pictures that have horizontal
    black lines. Seems the xbox one never really powers off and I have to manually pull the power cable to fix the issue. Very disappointed. Don't want to but thinking about returning the xbox and getting a ps4. Im a 10 year member of xbox live and I just paid
    for another year of xbox live. But the xbox one has too many issues.

:)

SARRS, Sep 18, 2014
  2. ZulHusnie
    ZulHusnie Guest
    Why my region(Malaysia) no have a Live?! Please make it!

Soo many xbox users at my region but no one couldn't played Live

Coz my region no have Live support!

ZulHusnie, Sep 18, 2014
  3. Re

I think the xbox 360 should continue because there's so many people that aren't going to buy xbox one because it costs soo much money and many people r probably still play xbox 360 till the xbox one is cheaper

HURRICANE36023, Sep 18, 2014
  4. Spyroman12
    Spyroman12 Guest

Sounds like the console just has some corrupted data good sir. What I would suggest is just doing standard troubleshooting.

1) Clear the persistent storage

-Go to settings----->Disc and blue ray----->Persistent storage---->Clear persistent storage, 3 times

2) Perform a hard reset

-Turn off console,---->Unplug all cords connected to your console---->place your finger on the power button for 30 seconds------>plug everything back in---->Turn on console

Also might want to go into the power options and turn off the instant on mode. That could help with the console "never really powers off" thing you have.

Also, perform a hard reset on the controller as well....just instead of cords, your taking out the batteries

Spyroman12, Sep 18, 2014
  5. Spyroman12
    Spyroman12 Guest
    And because I feel like being a troll...I have to add this. Nobody really cares if you are thinking about going to the PS4. Xbox one has soo many issues :D

Spyroman12, Sep 18, 2014
  6. darkhaven3
    darkhaven3 Guest
    Buy yourself an R9 280 and an FX-6000 series and throw that Xbox in the trash, dude. Save yourself the heartache.

darkhaven3, Sep 18, 2014
  7. mpmp0
    mpmp0 Guest
    Well, I guess we all have our own tolerance levels--because the things you mention wouldn't be enough to make me buy another system.

I purchased both and there are hiccups to be expected on both systems now, especially less than a year into their release.

Not that I'm saying not to buy a PS4--I'm actually much happier with that system. But the things you mention are not the reasons I made my purchase.

mpmp0, Sep 18, 2014
  8. darkhaven3
    darkhaven3 Guest

Yeah, with all seriousness and all my elitist attitude aside, this generation of consoles has been a paradigm shift in a pretty significant way for both consoles. We're no longer talking about mostly-custom CPUs and discrete GPUs with a CPU ISA that's X amount
    different from x64 and the manufacturer selling the console at a loss; we're talking about x64-based, APU-equipped designs that were not built to the same relative spec as, say, the Xbox 360. With such a monumental shift in architecture and system design,
    there's *going* to be problems, unfortunately. That's not to say we should write off every problem the Xbox One and PS4 have; just that, I think, we should be a little more forgiving in this context. Both major manufacturers are trying new things, and if you're
    upset with what the Xbox One has to offer, the PS4 will surely bring you much of the same.

darkhaven3, Sep 19, 2014
  9. Hey, SARRS! If you would like assistance with a support issue after trying Spyroman's suggestion, please do post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Spyroman12 Win User

Sounds like the console just has some corrupted data good sir. What I would suggest is just doing standard troubleshooting.

1) Clear the persistent storage

-Go to settings----->Disc and blue ray----->Persistent storage---->Clear persistent storage, 3 times

2) Perform a hard reset

-Turn off console,---->Unplug all cords connected to your console---->place your finger on the power button for 30 seconds------>plug everything back in---->Turn on console

Also might want to go into the power options and turn off the instant on mode. That could help with the console "never really powers off" thing you have.

Also, perform a hard reset on the controller as well....just instead of cords, your taking out the batteries
  11. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, SARRS! If you would like assistance with a support issue after trying Spyroman's suggestion, please do post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed.
  12. darkhaven3 Win User

I purchased both and there are hiccups to be expected on both systems now, especially less than a year into their release.
    Yeah, with all seriousness and all my elitist attitude aside, this generation of consoles has been a paradigm shift in a pretty significant way for both consoles. We're no longer talking about mostly-custom CPUs and discrete GPUs with a CPU ISA that's X amount
    different from x64 and the manufacturer selling the console at a loss; we're talking about x64-based, APU-equipped designs that were not built to the same relative spec as, say, the Xbox 360. With such a monumental shift in architecture and system design,
    there's *going* to be problems, unfortunately. That's not to say we should write off every problem the Xbox One and PS4 have; just that, I think, we should be a little more forgiving in this context. Both major manufacturers are trying new things, and if you're
    upset with what the Xbox One has to offer, the PS4 will surely bring you much of the same.
  13. darkhaven3 Win User

Buy yourself an R9 280 and an FX-6000 series and throw that Xbox in the trash, dude. Save yourself the heartache.
  14. mpmp0 Win User

Well, I guess we all have our own tolerance levels--because the things you mention wouldn't be enough to make me buy another system.

Not that I'm saying not to buy a PS4--I'm actually much happier with that system. But the things you mention are not the reasons I made my purchase.
Thema:

1. Xbox one has soo many issues - Similar Threads - has soo many

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  9. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  10. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...