(XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps.

Discus and support (XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 343 industries. kind of got it the first time around. the second time i think they know what they're doing. so i have complete faith in them. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x7SNOOPY7x, Jan 15, 2014.

  1. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest

    (XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps.


    343 industries. kind of got it the first time around. the second time i think they know what they're doing. so i have complete faith in them.
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Jan 17, 2014
    #31
  2. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest
    [quote user="xenomorph v1"]

    "Shut up and take my money"...

    .

    Is what I said even before this news.

    [/quote]

    I agree....they had me at "H" (XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps. ;)
     
    Satsumo, Jan 17, 2014
    #32
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    [quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

    I'd rather people stop crying about 1080p

    [/quote]

    This
     
    Boas BS5, Oct 31, 2018
    #33
  4. smileskybird Win User

    30 fps vs 60 fps

    Obviously 60fps is better. If Xbox 360 can play games natively at 720p aka Halo 4 is natively 720p on Xbox 360, Xbox 1 should be able to play games at 1080p 30 or 60fps, or 720p @ 60fps.
  5. smileskybird Win User

    Who Else Could Care Less About Fallout 4?

    Fall Out what?.... Halo 5 running natively at 1080p 60fps, Minecraft (also running natively at 1080p 60fps), and the new game Black Ops 3. Halo and Minecraft has more HYPE on Xbox 360 Xbox 1 Xbox Live, than this Fall Out thingy, though some people may want
    the game which is fine.
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign Might not be 1080p

    ALso it is only halo 2 they are having trouble with halo 1 halo 3 and halo 4 will all be 1080p 60fps
  7. Sid Mintz Win User

    Xbox One will be awsome!

    Im also looking forward to true 1080p gaming and also Halo and BF at 60fps!
  8. CMUchippewa Win User

    misrepresented

    Xbox One can run 1080p... Forza 5 is a living example at 1080p and 60fps.
Thema:

(XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps.

Loading...
  1. (XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps. - Similar Threads - Halo 1080p 60fps

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  5. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  6. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  7. Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to...
  8. My halo account seems to have been wiped

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My halo account seems to have been wiped: when i try to log in to halo on my new device my account doesn't have any progression even if i play on steam and use the same microsoft account its just looks as if i have just opened the game...
  9. Halo 3 graphics glitch with XBOX ONE X in 1080p

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 graphics glitch with XBOX ONE X in 1080p: Bought new 'X' yesterday, seems to be working fine, with 1 exception so far. Thought I would look at an enhanced backwards compatible game, so I loaded Halo 3. The screen looks like an old TV...
  10. Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign Might not be 1080p

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign Might not be 1080p: [quote user="Auswolf7"]As the title says the campaign might not be 1080p resolution[/quote]Can you play Halo 2 Anniversary anywhere else but Xbox One? Yeah... that's what I thought....