(XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps.
Discus and support (XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sweet as a nut,no surprise at all,with every single developer thats worth it waiting for the next xb1 system update and more operational cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x7SNOOPY7x, Jan 15, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
(XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps.
Loading...
-
(XBOX ONE) Halo 1080p 60fps. - Similar Threads - Halo 1080p 60fps
-
Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator
in XboX InsidersHalo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling... -
Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode
in XboX InsidersBug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by... -
Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a... -
Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to... -
My halo account seems to have been wiped
in XBoX AccessibilityMy halo account seems to have been wiped: when i try to log in to halo on my new device my account doesn't have any progression even if i play on steam and use the same microsoft account its just looks as if i have just opened the game... -
Halo 3 graphics glitch with XBOX ONE X in 1080p
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo 3 graphics glitch with XBOX ONE X in 1080p: Bought new 'X' yesterday, seems to be working fine, with 1 exception so far. Thought I would look at an enhanced backwards compatible game, so I loaded Halo 3. The screen looks like an old TV... -
Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign Might not be 1080p
in XBoX on ConsolesHalo 2 Anniversary Campaign Might not be 1080p: [quote user="Auswolf7"]As the title says the campaign might not be 1080p resolution[/quote]Can you play Halo 2 Anniversary anywhere else but Xbox One? Yeah... that's what I thought....