Xbox one, gone to do a factory reset and it crashes. Error code: E102 00000C01 80070003...

Discus and support Xbox one, gone to do a factory reset and it crashes. Error code: E102 00000C01 80070003... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Error code shown: E102 00000C01 80070003 a86b0e36-b954-4b4f-8613-60043ee3b79d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andrew mckenzie1, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Xbox one, gone to do a factory reset and it crashes. Error code: E102 00000C01 80070003...

Error code shown: E102 00000C01 80070003

:)

andrew mckenzie1, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox one, gone to do a factory reset and it crashes. Error code: E102 00000C01 80070003 any ideas?

Hello Andrew, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

If you haven't already tried please see if you're able to do an offline update as listed here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

If you still have trouble then it may be an issue with the console that would need to be repaired. You can set this up at https://account.microsoft.com/devices.

Once set up and you have received your shipping label via email you can pack up the console.

Please be sure to send only the console and nothing else as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned.
  3. AsherBerube Win User

My Xbox One Died How do I send it in for Repair

I clicked troubleshoot then restore factory defaults and then it said "something went wrong" and is back at the restart or troubleshoot screen

Error Code: E102 00000C01 8007045D
  4. {Parity} Win User

Error E102 00000C01 80070003.

You should start your own thread so your problem will receive the attention it needs.
  5. AquaRockStar Win User

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Wxvy.Head.J,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    Wxvy.Head.J!
Thema:

Xbox one, gone to do a factory reset and it crashes. Error code: E102 00000C01 80070003...

1. Xbox one, gone to do a factory reset and it crashes. Error code: E102 00000C01 80070003... - Similar Threads - gone factory reset

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  5. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  6. All my stuff has gone!

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my stuff has gone!: I got with a new partner and lost all my stuff when I moved in with her including my Xbox, her little lad loves Xbox so I explained to him that I had multiple games and add one for the games...
  7. My world has gone

in XBoX on Windows
    My world has gone: I recently switched to Xbox series X and logged into my account installed Minecraft then when I went on Minecraft I clicked on the world me and my friends have been creating for like the past five...
  8. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  9. Microsoft rewards totally gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards totally gone?: Can anyone help me it’s been 6 months since i was able to get inot my microsoft rewards? I had almost 65,000 points on it but havent been able to access it ive requested to review it but no...
  10. My Xbox has gone from my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox has gone from my devices: Hiya, I sent my sons Xbox off for repair- it’s 6 weeks old i might add!!! I had an email Update from Microsoft saying device is on way back with a link to my account. I logged on to my account to...