Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a

Discus and support Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We had been using our xbox one with the free Live membership which came with the device. We downloaded several games with it. When it expired, we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MamaRoVino, Feb 13, 2019.

1. MamaRoVino
    MamaRoVino Guest

We had been using our xbox one with the free Live membership which came with the device. We downloaded several games with it. When it expired, we purchased a Gold subscription. Since then, we have not been able to access any of the games and get the above
    error.

The Gold subscription is active and I can see it as active on the console and on the microsoft site. I have removed both accounts from the console, powered off, unplugged the console, turned on and added the primary account under which the subscription
    lives. Still the same error. How do I fix this!!!!!!

:)

MamaRoVino, Feb 13, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

código 0x803f900a entre ou renove a assinatura[code 0x803f900a enter or renew your subscription]

Hello simonmacedo,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code: 0x803F900A. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps on this article:

Error 0x803F900A Solution

I hope this helps.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Game pass issues

4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Just got Xbox game pass, now getting 0x803f900a

5. denis97g Win User

Error 0x803f900a i can't play

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

game pass offline play

Thema:

1. Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a - Similar Threads - Gold Error code

2. Anyone getting error code 0x8b100042 with game pass or gold games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone getting error code 0x8b100042 with game pass or gold games?: Just started getting this error and I can't launch any game pass games or games with gold. I've already restarted the system and reported it. submitted by /u/Ackis [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX live gold code error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX live gold code error message: I bought a code for xbox live gold membership for 1 month. At first i tried to activate this on ky console but i couldn't so now i want help. Yes I wrote the code correctly....
  4. Error al canjear un codigo Gold de 3 meses // Error when redeeming a 3-month Gold code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error al canjear un codigo Gold de 3 meses // Error when redeeming a 3-month Gold code: El problema es que ingrese un codigo gold de 3 meses, me informo que me iban a dar 1 mes extra de gold si aceptaba los pagos periodicos de este, me informo cuanto deberia de pagar despues de que...
  5. my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error: He then re-entered it and it said it is alrdy redeemed but he does not hve gold I cant get to speak to anyone on the phones and I am at my wit's end now ready to scream is there anyone able to...
  6. Xbox One Error Code: 0x80131500 When Clicking on Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error Code: 0x80131500 When Clicking on Games With Gold: Earlier this month I started up my Xbox One console and decided to click on Games With Gold. After a brief spinning circle I was presented with a grey screen that said, "Try that again" and, "Page...
  7. xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page: Hi Guys. I cannot for the life of me download April's Games With Gold. Each time I click on the box for Games With Gold I get the error page come up. I've held the console button until the light...
  8. Gold Error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Error code: Hi, I’m trying to access the free Xbox live Gold games but every time i click to go in to it from the home page I get a message saying “Try that again” “Page could not be loaded. Please try again...
  9. Error code while trying to upgrade to gold??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code while trying to upgrade to gold??: The past couple days i have been trying to renew my gold membership. It started when tried to play gta 5 online and couldnt. It was saying i didnt have the permission too. So then when i looked...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Code Activation Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Code Activation Error: Every time I try to Activate the 3 Months Free Xbox Live Gold Code that came bundled with my Xbox One S I get an error when I confirm Billing Details saying something went wrong on our end try...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GTA 0x803f900a

2. xbox one code 0x803f900a different user