xbox one gold access issue

Discus and support xbox one gold access issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As of Saturday, I have been unable to join friends' parties, invite friends, play online games (eg. fortnite) on my xbox gold account. The gold account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MumYoung, Sep 3, 2018.

1. MumYoung
    MumYoung Guest

As of Saturday, I have been unable to join friends' parties, invite friends, play online games (eg. fortnite) on my xbox gold account. The gold account is still valid (doesn't require renewal for another six months) but I can't use these elements of it.
    I can still download the gold free games, but nothing else. Any advice or help out there?

:)

MumYoung, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Xbox live gold issue.

I have a similar issue on XBOX One. I purchased an XBOX Live Gold Membership, but on my XBOX One Dashboard, I can't access any Gold features, including free games. I just keeps asking me to "Join Gold". I checked my subscriptions on the XBOX One and online
    under my Microsoft account, and it shows my active XBOX Live Gold subscription. How can I make my XBOX One recognize I have Gold????

Marcvon Canal, Sep 3, 2018
  3. X C311
    X C311 Guest
    Free vault EA Access doesn't work with a trial gold membership

I was on a gold trial as offered when I first setup my xbox one a few days ago

I downloaded games with gold without issue

e3 week you can download and play games from the vault until the 22nd without a ea access subscription

www.xbox.com/.../ea-access

I tired to download one of the games and it didn't work

I paid for a gold subscription it worked

X C311, Sep 3, 2018
  4. xbox one gold access issue

Can you start a party with no one else in it. If not, this could mean your account has been communication banned, and you will need to check your emails for further information on this.

Xbox Enforcement | What's Happening

More information here.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 3, 2018
  5. Sanana94
    Sanana94 Guest
    Sanana94, Sep 3, 2018
  6. MumYoung
    MumYoung Guest
    Thanks for your response! He cannot start a party and he cannot play online games and, by way of explanation, the xbox says he doesn't have GOLD. When he goes into his subscriptions to see his GOLD account status, he clearly sees his GOLD doesn't expire
    until February. We have received no emails indicating that he has communication banned and he doesn't know why he would. It's really confusing. He knows his GOLD account is active, yet different parts of they system tell him conflicting information. Thanks.

MumYoung, Sep 4, 2018
  7. MumYoung
    MumYoung Guest
    Thank you for responding.

Yes. He checked that first thing and his NAT is set to open. He says people receive his messages and they can invite him to parties but he cannot join them when he tries. Nor can he invite people to parties. This is so strange. We cannot figure out any explanation
    and there have been no communications from Microsoft.

MumYoung, Sep 4, 2018
  8. MumYoung
    MumYoung Guest

Just checked and he has a 'perfect record' with 'good player' status. Hmmm...

MumYoung, Nov 5, 2018
  9. MumYoung Win User

Just checked and he has a 'perfect record' with 'good player' status. Hmmm...
  10. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Can you start a party with no one else in it. If not, this could mean your account has been communication banned, and you will need to check your emails for further information on this.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/whatshappening?id=yesterday

More information here.
  11. MumYoung Win User

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/whatshappening?id=yesterday

More information here.
    Thanks for your response! He cannot start a party and he cannot play online games and, by way of explanation, the xbox says he doesn't have GOLD. When he goes into his subscriptions to see his GOLD account status, he clearly sees his GOLD doesn't expire
    until February. We have received no emails indicating that he has communication banned and he doesn't know why he would. It's really confusing. He knows his GOLD account is active, yet different parts of they system tell him conflicting information. Thanks.
  12. Sanana94 Win User

Hi there, it also sounds like a connection issue. I've been having some troubles in the past days personally with my connection.

Can you please check on your network settings if your NAT is set to Open?

Here's a guide about NAT: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

If you got a communication ban you can check on https://enforcement.xbox.com website.
  13. MumYoung Win User

Hi there, it also sounds like a connection issue. I've been having some troubles in the past days personally with my connection.

Can you please check on your network settings if your NAT is set to Open?

Here's a guide about NAT: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

If you got a communication ban you can check on https://enforcement.xbox.com website.
    Thank you for responding.

Yes. He checked that first thing and his NAT is set to open. He says people receive his messages and they can invite him to parties but he cannot join them when he tries. Nor can he invite people to parties. This is so strange. We cannot figure out any explanation
    and there have been no communications from Microsoft.
Thema:

1. xbox one gold access issue - Similar Threads - gold access issue

2. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  3. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  4. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  5. My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...: I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10 My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is, and I’ve been paying for gold for over 10 years...
  6. How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. I gameshare with my son, and have done so for the last three years with no issue. I noted to day that whilst i can play Gold games already downloaded, the last being from...
  7. How to access my downloaded games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access my downloaded games with gold: I own Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but cannot play my games with gold, cancelled and resubscribed and I still have no access. I have them downloaded though, just can’t play them....
  8. How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...: My purchased Puzzle packs have disappeared. Specifically Galapogos, State flowers 1, 2 and 3, HELP c235e4af-a8f7-48ed-acf5-2346a962b969
  9. I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.: I am currently subscribed to Gold, but I logged on today and saw that I have only 5 games from Gold, when I originally had close to 30 games. For Honor, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, and Sea...
  10. Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member: I have what feels like it should be a simple set up. New Xbox Series S machine set as my Home Xbox. Family account set up so that my son has his own profile. I have purchased Game Pass Ultimate...