xbox one: getting started

Discus and support xbox one: getting started in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I realized that my emails at least according to google were non existant so when it showed that i put in the security code that was sent i shut it off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LadyBlueAngel3, Dec 27, 2015.

1. xbox one: getting started

I realized that my emails at least according to google were non existant so when it showed that i put in the security code that was sent i shut it off to put in the new alias. now it says that im already there so i cannot resend that code to put it
    in. Do i need do get a new xbox one?

:)

LadyBlueAngel3, Dec 27, 2015
  2. DJSWAGNESS
    DJSWAGNESS Guest
    getting started

If you want to add people as friends on Xbox live you need to know their gamertag. By pressing the Xbox Guide Button and going to your friends list and add friend. Otherwise you put in a multiplayer game ex. (Halo Reach or Modern Warfare) and go to the Xbox
    Live option and start playing. From there in game you can send them friend requests once you have played with them. Just remember they may not always accept your friend request.

DJSWAGNESS, Dec 27, 2015
  3. getting started

i have just bought the xbox gold it excepted my redeem code but i cannot get to where i can start playing it keeps on saying that this account does not have premission to play GTA online , i have played it before online with xbox gold what am i doing wrong

please help

Blasterjaxx1288, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest

if the email you provided when setting up the xbox is not a valid email you will have to add a new account with a valid email to your xbox

support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-xbox-one-console
    or create a new account on the xbox one

signup.live.com/signup
    once you have the Microsoft account created simply follow the instructions in my first link to download the profile to your xbox one. then remove the account with the fake email to complete the transition.support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: