Xbox One Games Thumbnail Unbelievable? ):

Discus and support Xbox One Games Thumbnail Unbelievable? ): in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So After I got the latest update on my Xbox One console My games have been having this ms-resource:AppName instead of the ACTUAL game name & it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XGN Nullbyte, Aug 30, 2015.

1. XGN Nullbyte
    XGN Nullbyte Guest

So After I got the latest update on my
    Xbox One console My games have been having this ms-resource:AppName instead of the ACTUAL game name & it's confusing for me to know which game it is without it's thumbnail & it's really annoying
    Is anyone else having this issue If so How do I fix this!

[View:https://m3iqxg-ch3301.files.1drv.co...NTrmJBNPyeqtlKcLpIw/20150830_045511.jpg:550:0]

:)

XGN Nullbyte, Aug 30, 2015
  2. Mikro
    Mikro Guest
    Weird Xbox One S Registration Microsoft devices Behavior

I went to register My console viewing it in Microsoft's account and devices after words it Had thumbnail of a Xbox One S system everything was cool I added new system name and Made it Home console and now the Xbox One black console appears in the thumbnail
    I thought this was kind of odd

Mikro, Aug 30, 2015
  3. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest
    Custom Themes

xbox will adjust it to fit , i use my own , a small thumbnail photo i downloaded to disc , then just copied thumbnail to xbox .

dainja raas, Aug 30, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

That is an odd error. Are you in the preview program? If you, you should post this issue to the preview forums.

Also, be sure to report the image error that you receive by holding the Guide button on the controller until it vibrates and you see the option to report an issue (right side of the green bar).

In the meantime, try holding the power button on the console to see if that fixes the issue.

onyxishere, Aug 30, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: