Xbox One games keep quitting to Dashboard!

Discus and support Xbox One games keep quitting to Dashboard! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My system worked fine until this morning. Whilst playing DR3, my game randomly quit and sent me straight back to the db. Since then it won't even get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShuyinFair14, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ShuyinFair14
    ShuyinFair14 Guest

My system worked fine until this morning.

Whilst playing DR3, my game randomly quit and sent me straight back to the db. Since then it won't even get as far as the inital press A loading screen without quitting. Have tried power cycle, unplugging, reinstalling, nothing works. Am pretty narked as
    this is already a replacement console for the disk drive not working. Any other advice?

:)

ShuyinFair14, Jan 8, 2014
  2. XL TT w DL
    XL TT w DL Guest
    Why am i being warned about quitting the game early and/or being put on probation for quitting early?

I keep getting disconnected from XBOX Live, but now COD:BO2 is putting me on probation for quitting early. I am not quitting early. I am being pushed off.

has any one found the solution

XL TT w DL, Jan 8, 2014
  3. xbox one games keep crashing to dashboard

I've got the same problem. It has done it to 3 different games and does it twice a day. For me it started ever since the live update on the 13/7/2017. Before that I never had this problem. I contacted Xbox support and a person and got treated me like I was
    stupid and done everything they said and still happening. Even told them if it keeps happening I would go back to the ps4 and stop buying for Xbox one all together. They just laughed. This games crash is becoming a joke.

Hillbillie01200, Jan 8, 2014
  4. gman56
    gman56 Guest

stupid question, did you try to restore the console to factory default and go from there?

gman56, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: