Xbox one gamertag suspended 24hrs later after already have been an says invalid date ?

Discus and support Xbox one gamertag suspended 24hrs later after already have been an says invalid date ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamertage got suspended over 24hrs later of being suspended an says invalid date what does this mean my gamertag is calism0ke24kgas please help i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CALiLUrCH24, Nov 11, 2016.

1. CALiLUrCH24
    CALiLUrCH24 Guest

Xbox one gamertag suspended 24hrs later after already have been an says invalid date ?

My gamertage got suspended over 24hrs later of being suspended an says invalid date what does this mean my gamertag is calism0ke24kgas please help i had so much money on this account

:)

CALiLUrCH24, Nov 11, 2016
  2. CALiLUrCH24
    CALiLUrCH24 Guest
    Account suspended invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas

My account was communicatinon suspended then over 24 hours later suspended with invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas

CALiLUrCH24, Nov 11, 2016
  3. DanieLee1989
    DanieLee1989 Guest
    Can't use Gold on my 360

I tried to go online with my Xbox 360 and when trying to log in to Xbox Live it told me my account had been suspended because the auto renew had been turned off. So i went online and payed. 24hrs later I am still getting the same issue and same message

Please advise

DanieLee1989, Nov 11, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Nov 11, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. xBlack Love Win User

So Much Action

Habs, You are not understanding, I was forced to change my Gamertag because it was rude, So I Did, few hours later I was suspended and forced to changed my gamertag again even though it wasn't offensive. I understand that considering what my previous gamertag
    was that you may believe I have been suspended for obvious reasons but I don't understand why I would be forced to change my gamertag twice in one night and then be suspended for a week.

-I understand the Gamertag before the second could be offensive to some, but the gamertag I chose after that wasn't, unless you have been looking at my gamertag for basically hours on end and figuring out any reason for it to be offensive.
  7. Kiesey Win User

Payment Suspended. Help.

What is the exact error you receive? does it say your account has been suspended due to a payment issue? or does it say you have been suspended from xbox live until ____ date ?
  8. KakashiSusano Win User

Enforcement Team

My gamer-tag Hugo Stiglitzo recently received a Xbox 360 Console Ban and Account Ban but in the email I received it says that my GT on Xbox One is Suspended and that I may sign-in on my GT on the Xbox One at a later date. Just wondering (since it does not
    say) when that date is , or where would I need to go to find this out?
  9. TamerElmadawi Win User

Series X - Controller doesnt turn console on

Is there any other methods after this if it doesnt work? I wont truly know until

Later today and tomorrow morning cause like i sais it seems after 24hrs it forgets the controller
Thema:

1. Xbox one gamertag suspended 24hrs later after already have been an says invalid date ? - Similar Threads - gamertag suspended 24hrs

2. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  3. Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag: I'm looking for a new gamertag I currently have ZombieMom but I don't know if it's good or not. I love batman and zombies I'm a streamer I stream on twitch and post stuff on youtube and tiktok any...
  4. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  5. Gamertag not available after logging out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag not available after logging out?: I was making a gamertag for my wife and it was available but when we were choosing her profile pic I logged out of the screen, and then all of a sudden it wasn't available anymore. Even though it...
  6. gamertag on new account not avaliable

in XboX Insiders
    gamertag on new account not avaliable: ive made a new account and the gamertag that i want to put on it is avaliable, but when i try to change it puts the hashtag and numbers after it, the gamertag hasnt got any spaces and isnt...
  7. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  8. My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal: I've had the same Gamertag for around 15 years, since I first got an Xbox 360. I've never once had an issue with my Gamertag, then on 11/20 I was subjected to a suspension and a forced change of...
  9. gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended)

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended): i've ordered a gamertag change not so long ago & i've ended up getting $10 removed from my debit card, the name hasn't appeared anywhere. when i checked if the order was completed it said it was...
  10. I Have Been false reported and I want to know why and I want to suspend this Gamertag GAYBOI888

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have Been false reported and I want to know why and I want to suspend this Gamertag GAYBOI888: Ok so I got false reported for something that I never did and this Gamertag got me suspended GAYBOI888 He Got Mad At Me And Then He False Reported Me And Got Me Suspended So I Would Like For You...