Xbox One gamepad, button failure.

Discus and support Xbox One gamepad, button failure. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Greetings, I contact and ask you about a problem with a Xbox One gamepad bought 3 months ago on Microsoft Store. The "A" button become less... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ben7458, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Ben7458
    Ben7458 Guest

Greetings,

I contact and ask you about a problem with a Xbox One gamepad bought 3 months ago on Microsoft Store.

The "A" button become less responsive, for example when "A" button is binded to acceleration in a racing video game, as the button need to be holded to drive along, from time to time "A" button stops to execute action/acceleration I need to release my pression
    on button and when I'm pressing it again it just works randomly, button may work for few minutes or not.

In Windows' joysticks/gamepads control panel, I can see that "A" button turns off quickly.

There's no way to ask a support's ticket on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices, it returns an error when adding gamepad's serial number.

Did any of you guys have a problem like that ? What are my solutions to send back that gamepad to be repaired ?

Thanks to have read my ask and have a nice day.

:)

Ben7458, Sep 23, 2018
  2. muNespl
    muNespl Guest
    Xbox one gamepad does not responding. HELP (NO ANSWER IN INTERNET)

Xbox one gamepad does not responding for sync button and it also not vibrating when i plug in usb. Xbox button flashes and gamepad working. (USB not connecting)

muNespl, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Gamepad won't connect to Xbox 360

Hi, trying to connect my son's remote with his Xbox 360 and it doesn't seem to happen. He presses the button on the console, then the button on the gamepad, but the console power button doesn't seem to search and his gamepad blinks all 4 lights at once around
    the Xbox button. I don't think it's a problem with the gamepad as it was working fine on my own Xbox 360. But now he tries to connect it back to his and it just doesn't happen.

Are we forgetting to do something or are we doing something wrong? I'd be grateful for some advice.

Thanks!

TheCorbeauNoir, Sep 23, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Sep 23, 2018
  5. Ben7458
    Ben7458 Guest
    Ben7458, Sep 23, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2018