Xbox One Game Sharing

Discus and support Xbox One Game Sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @randver I get ur argument but I really don't see how it's enforceable other than doing away with letting multiple tags sign in to any xbox. If I buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hellfire IRL, Apr 23, 2014.

  1. Xbox One Game Sharing


    @randver

    I get ur argument but I really don't see how it's enforceable other than doing away with letting multiple tags sign in to any xbox. If I buy 2 x1's and have 2 gold gtags then use this exploit, how is that a problem on my end. The TOS doesn't stipulate how
    many machines or tags you can have, nor does it say the machine you designate as home console must be at your residence. I get that it violates a part of the TOS, but follows policy on other more recognized policies such as sign in using any xbox and up to
    ten people have access to gold on your home machine. As I see it this is on them, and until they change the wording this is their problem. In essence it is as you and anyone else says...a "loophole". They may change it, but I believe it's virtually impossible
    to enforce it. I don't use this exploit but I don't see anyone getting banned over it. Like I said, I believe the terms are meant deal with piracy and counterfeiting software, not individual use.
     
    StudBllJckHammr, Oct 31, 2018
    #31
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Autority to play games on two xbox's...

  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Playing one game on 2 xbox ones

  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  6. sksharma_11 Win User

    Gameshare

    Game sharing is an amazing feature present on Xbox one which let you share your all games with one and only one friend (or relatives). Both users can share games of Xbox one with each other and play all the titles which are available in-game libraries.
    Xbox game sharing is very simple but if you don’t know how to gameshare on Xbox one

    then don’t worry because we are here to explain you each and every step to share your Xbox one games with your friends.
Thema:

Xbox One Game Sharing

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Game Sharing - Similar Threads - Game Sharing

  2. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  3. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  4. Digital Disc Conversion Game Share

    in XboX Insiders
    Digital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital...
  5. Help me with game sharing please

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game...
  6. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  7. Is there any reason why when my friend game shared me I made his account my home Xbox it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any reason why when my friend game shared me I made his account my home Xbox it...: I just wanna know why would my friend game cheer me and I made this account my home Xbox I’m still not getting his games on my console fdc1fe0a-9dc6-415d-97da-203e13e5caa2
  8. Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing: Hello, I’m needing some help with my ultimate Xbox game pass. I’m sharing with a friend and they for some reason can’t access the multiplayer side of the gamepass without having my account open....
  9. Home console game sharing not working

    in XBoX on Windows
    Home console game sharing not working: Hi, I have set my home console on my brother's console and he has tried to access my gamepass ultimate but it's not letting him? We have tried it that his console is both mine and his home console...
  10. Xbox ultimate game pass share with my child on cloud gaming (smart tv)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ultimate game pass share with my child on cloud gaming (smart tv): I don't own an Xbox console. But I have Xbox ultimate game pass that I play on my Windows PC and Samsung TV on cloud gaming. How can I share it with my son, so that he can play on smart tv with...