xbox one free view tv setup issues.

Discus and support xbox one free view tv setup issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all I'm having a few issues setting up free view tv (Uk) on my xbox one and am after any help or support that may help. Im using a Celcus tv... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wonkey75, Jan 12, 2014.

1. wonkey75
    wonkey75 Guest

Hi all

I'm having a few issues setting up free view tv (Uk) on my xbox one and am after any help or support that may help.

Im using a Celcus tv which my xbox identifies and controls so no issues there, I have a goodmans free view box, with inbuilt harddrive 500g for tv recording,

Model number GD11FVRSD50 this however only has scart output, I have bought a scart to hdmi converter/upscaler to enable me to plug this into my xbox one.

The converter will do both 720 and 1080p.I have the scart lead from my free view box pluged into the converter and the output hdmi lead from the converter pluged

Into hdmi port 3 on the back of my tv this works fine, howver when I plug hdmi output cable into the back of my xbox into try and watch tv through the xbox this does not work. The xbox says that it has detected a signal from my set top box and that a picture
    should apear within 12 seconds but it dosnt. is there some other settings I need to try? I tried to set the free view box as the audio reciver but this didnt work as the xbox didnt recognise it in its drop down list.
    I do not see tv listings either is this because the service has not been released in the uk yet?

:)

wonkey75, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Fidge376
    Fidge376 Guest
    How to connect freeview tv to xbox one

Does anyone know how to connect my free view TV to my Xbox . the free view is built into TV and one the TV where the tuner is there is a HDMI slot

Fidge376, Jan 12, 2014
  3. TDT INTEGRADO EN LA TV COMO VER EN XBOX ONE?

Hey there,

Welcome to the Forums.

I have used Bing translator on your post and this is what I got,

[If my TV has integrated Free View, can I watch it through the Xbox One]

If this was the question, then then answer is,

It should as it will need a box or something connected to the TV to capture the live TV like any other TV or free view box. However, I can not give any definite answers as the Xbox One is not released yet.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 12, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: