Xbox One Fightpad Needed.

Discus and support Xbox One Fightpad Needed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not sure why you would bring up an old thread, but I for one would love to have a fight-pad for fighting games, but with only 1 "real" fighting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by grant paingiver, Jan 29, 2014.

  1. Xbox One Fightpad Needed.


    I'm not sure why you would bring up an old thread, but I for one would love to have a fight-pad for fighting games, but with only 1 "real" fighting game on the console (Killer Instinct), there's not much incentive for one. Even if there were more than one,
    MS would probably make more money from 3rd-party developers that would make them instead without having to incur any of the development or production costs of making a 1st-party fight-pad.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 18, 2014
    #16
  2. grambo1980
    grambo1980 Guest
    A six button face on a controller would be awesome. A lot like
    www.newegg.com/.../Product.aspx


    Right now people are using a third part peripheral call the cronousMax to use the old 360 fighting controllers.

    The fight sticks / joysticks are cool and all but they are super expensive, and very bulky, and not everyone wants a joystick. I know it's a pain in the butt but it would be awesome for a controller to come out with native support. Especially before MKX!
     
    grambo1980, Aug 15, 2014
    #17
  3. www.gamestop.com/.../112357 there you go theres you an overpriced one thats the only option...and who knows
    when its going to actually be available, maybe call game or gamestop.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Aug 15, 2014
    #18
  4. Kiriyama3769
    Kiriyama3769 Guest

    Xbox One Fightpad Needed.

    Well I agree it would be great to have a fight pad,. I would hardly say the system is crap. I love both the Xbox One and the PS4, but it doesn't make sense to me that Hori puts out a great fight pad for the PS4 that only has 1080p Injustice and ignores the
    Xbox One which has the best next gen fighter Killer Instinct. I use fight sticks anyways, so it doesn't bother me that much. I do see how the current Xbox One controller is not meant for fighters. I. Sure as more fighting games come out there will surely be
    at least a third party fight pad. For now just use the Madcatz stick!
     
    Kiriyama3769, Sep 25, 2014
    #19
  5. SWARTHOS
    SWARTHOS Guest
    Not having a decent affordable fightpad available has made it so I have yet to purchase KI or MK.
     
    SWARTHOS, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. Kiriyama3769 Win User

    Xbox One Fightpad Needed.

    Well I agree it would be great to have a fight pad,. I would hardly say the system is crap. I love both the Xbox One and the PS4, but it doesn't make sense to me that Hori puts out a great fight pad for the PS4 that only has 1080p Injustice and ignores the
    Xbox One which has the best next gen fighter Killer Instinct. I use fight sticks anyways, so it doesn't bother me that much. I do see how the current Xbox One controller is not meant for fighters. I. Sure as more fighting games come out there will surely be
    at least a third party fight pad. For now just use the Madcatz stick!
  7. Judgewell Win User

    Xbox One Fightpad Needed.

    I think fighting game fans should hold station for a while there is no real incentive for either of the new consoles just now. Microsoft have squandered the opportunity given to them by having Killer instinct as a launch title.
  8. jaspertodd Win User

    Xbox One Fightpad Needed.

    Try doing a little research before making dumb remarks and threatening to go over to the ps4. What is it with people threatening microsoft there gonna goto ps4 if this isn't made or if you dont do that ugggg already. Go please all of you crying little kids
    go please do everyone a favor and move to the ps4 aleady instead of filling up the forums with pointless threads on stupid garbage.

    I'm sry im not like this but I come on here every day to help people out with there questions and read other peoples threads and all I been seeing is stupid comparisons of the xbox1 and the ps4 and it's just stupid already.
  9. DuFFuL Win User

    Xbox One Fightpad Needed.

    Shouldn't post here. Stupid phone!
  10. Kasi Cage Win User

    Xbox One Fightpad Needed.

    Well i think the One digipad is way better the the improved on the 360 an i can play really good with it. But it is never bad to have a Fighting Pad at hand especially for Online Play. But Im sure there will be one in the future or an Converter etc.
Thema:

Xbox One Fightpad Needed.

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Fightpad Needed. - Similar Threads - Fightpad Needed

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...