Xbox One Feature request!

Discus and support Xbox One Feature request! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Would like to purchase a Xbox One that would have a changer in which I could load 3-5 games from disc and switch them from my controller. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bechet12, Jan 28, 2014.

1. bechet12
    bechet12 Guest

Would like to purchase a Xbox One that would have a changer in which I could load 3-5 games from disc and switch them from my controller.

Is it possible?

:)

bechet12, Jan 28, 2014
  2. damcck
    damcck Guest
    Xbox One Feature Request

Please bring back media center on XBOX one.

I'm not sure how Microsoft can claim that this is a all-in-one media unit if you can't support media center. At least then I won't need a cable box plugged in.

At the very least let it be an optional download

damcck, Jan 28, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox One Feature Request

It is great that you guys have ideas on how to improve xbox one. However, this is a support forum which is dedicated to helping users who are having issues with the console. Make a post in the feedback forums found here

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

x24hrs2livex, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Falkon(2)
    Falkon(2) Guest

I seriously doubt that coming to market.. Alternatively, you could buy the digital version of your games and then be able to switch between them without having to swap discs in and out of the tray.

Falkon(2), Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: