Xbox One (FAT) Power Supply (Brick) with orange light

Discus and support Xbox One (FAT) Power Supply (Brick) with orange light in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox after 3 years without turning it on, appeard a orange light on the power supply, and stays orange even when i unplug from the xbox, i tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeosantosR, Feb 19, 2022.

1. LeosantosR
    LeosantosR Guest

my xbox after 3 years without turning it on, appeard a orange light on the power supply, and stays orange even when i unplug from the xbox, i tried to do every method that i found, the hair dryer method, the reset power supply, but nothing helps... anyone have any tips that could help this? (before i go and buy another power supply)

:)

LeosantosR, Feb 19, 2022
  2. J.R.G. Win User

Xbox 360: Unnecessary Shutdowns

Actually a solid orange light on the power supply means it is working properly and is in standby.
    While orange may indicate standby when the unit is powered off, orange when the unit is powered on means the power brick has problems. Recently my girlfriends 360 was powering on with 3 red lights (Fat 360); Nothing would show on the television and the disc
    tray would not open. The power brick was orange. Took the console to GameStop and they let me try a different power brick (I only have slim consoles, so using one of mine was out of the question.)...problem solved.

>

Electronics can sometimes act strange and I do not know why her power brick would not come out of standby. I would still try a different power supply before arranging service.

>

Peace, J.R.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update. Just for us to isolate the issue further is there a way for you to use a different power supply on your Xbox or use the power supply on a different Xbox One console?
  4. LeosantosR Win User

sometimes the white led appears, when i try to turn it on makes the sound and then the led turns orange and shuts the console off
  5. LeosantosR Win User

sadly i cant, but the problem is in the power supply, even when its not connected to the Xbox it gives the orange led.
  6. Francia J. Win User

But when you try to plug it into your console is it working or not?
Thema:

1. Xbox One (FAT) Power Supply (Brick) with orange light - Similar Threads - FAT Power Supply

2. How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?: All of the cables are plugged in and the xbox turns on and allows controllers to connect to it. we've already tried changing cables and that doesn't work. it just does not display to my monitor...
  3. i have an xbox one fat from USA and its power brick blasted so i ordered an xbox fat power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox one fat from USA and its power brick blasted so i ordered an xbox fat power...: the power brick says: Input : 200-240v~ 2.5A,50/60Hz Output: 12v---17.9A,5Vsb---1.0A Can i use it with the american xbox? Thank you f5c9ad19-1e9c-40f1-bf49-2d479b3da806
  4. PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint .: Hi , I don't known if I was pretty clear on the title but I am facing an issue while playing Pubg on Xbox One Fat : If the sprint is enabled and I aim with LT and press the L3 button to lean left...
  5. Controle de Xbox one s funciona no fat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle de Xbox one s funciona no fat?: Alguém poderia me dizer se o controle do Xbox one s funciona no Xbox one fat? e2616fc0-cc1d-4e9e-a1d8-936f71e18e3a
  6. My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.: My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable. I've alredy tried to connect the Windows XBox pen to the console USB, make a complete factory reset to the...
  7. How do i open my xbox 360 fat power brick and clean the fan/cooler?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i open my xbox 360 fat power brick and clean the fan/cooler?: So my xbox 360 fat power brick makes weird fan noises, and i wanna se the actuall fan so i opened it, and its covered by metal plate. How do i get rid of it? b9553b28-03c1-4596-bfdd-9ee0d8d907ea
  8. xbox one fat vs s

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one fat vs s: Hi, I had a question, how much is the difference between Xbox One ft and s, fps, does it have any effect at all? d8efdc2b-753a-4480-95b6-577fc3cb384b
  9. 4.3 gigabyte xbox one fat update

in XboX Insiders
    4.3 gigabyte xbox one fat update: Hello.. i was wondering if anybody knows anything about a 4.3 xbox one update? I haven't used my xbox in a few days. I turned it on a bit ago and was met with an update screen the thing is the...
  10. Power turns off when i plug it into my xbox one fat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power turns off when i plug it into my xbox one fat: Hello, my xbox one is already 5 years old, never had any problems with it, never spilled any liquids in it, never hit it with anything, i wanted to know why the power supply turns off when i plug...