Xbox one fat not inizialize any dvd game 360

Discus and support Xbox one fat not inizialize any dvd game 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a issue with my xbox one fat about installation the xbox360 games by original disk, when insert disk, nothing happen. Trough this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kristyfan, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Kristyfan
    Kristyfan Guest

Hello, i have a issue with my xbox one fat about installation the xbox360 games by original disk, when insert disk, nothing happen.

Trough this comunity chat i fallow all indication and applied some actions to try to solve this issue, but without results.

Actions done:

-Cleared xbox one saved games of 360.

-Pressed 10 second xbox logo on co sole and restarted.

-Restarted the xbox from factory settings.

The xbox working well with all disk of xbox one game, blueray, and dvd mastered and original, included games 360 downloaded on console.

So, only the 360 disk games not started and console not give possibility to play this games on console.

Plase can you help me to solve this issue?

Many thanks.

Kris

:)

Kristyfan, Aug 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Kristyfan Win User

Dear all, upgrade about issue reported.

the xbox no read any kind of disk, excepted xbox one game disk.

So, i think that the problem is by optical drive.

Maybe e

xist a mode to reset dvd unit, like car stereo?

Many thanks
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.

Hi,

Do you own any other Xbox 360 BC game discs are they currently working on your console?

For game to be recognised and download started you must:

• Have working game disc, free from dirt and damage
    • Your Xbox One must have a working optical drive

If you don't have any other 360 discs, check if your console can read DVD discs. Place a DVD movie into your console and see if it will play. The disc must be a DVD, not a Blu-ray or Xbox One disc.

If it can recognise other Xbox 360 BC game discs and DVD movies, then the fault must be with that particular disc. If your console can not read any 360 BC disc or DVD's, then you have a faulty console.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Why won't my Xbox run backwards compatible games?

Hi,

Xbox 360 games are on DVD discs, and Xbox One discs are Blu-Ray.

There is a different laser in your console that reads Xbox 360 games and DVD discs. It's likey this laser has failed. This would explain why Xbox One games work but 360 games do not.

Do you have any DVD discs to test on your console? If you do and these also consequently fail to work, I'm afraid your console has developed a fault.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

HELP ME PLEASE! XBOX ONE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY NOT WORKING AT ALL?!?!?!!?!?!?

Hi,

It's not the discs it's your console. If your console can not read DVD movies then it won't read Xbox 360 games either. DVD movie discs use the same type of discs that 360 games use (DVD-9).

The Xbox One has two lasers to read discs. One for Blu-rays - which Xbox One discs games are made of - and one for reading DVD's and Xbox 360 games.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim.

Xbox 360 peripherals will not function with Xbox one, are you trying to play the DVD version of these games, the kind that will work on a standard DVD player and does not require a computer or a game system? Because I can't find any record of these games
Thema:

1. Xbox one fat not inizialize any dvd game 360 - Similar Threads - fat inizialize dvd

2. How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?: All of the cables are plugged in and the xbox turns on and allows controllers to connect to it. we've already tried changing cables and that doesn't work. it just does not display to my monitor...
  3. i have an xbox one fat from USA and its power brick blasted so i ordered an xbox fat power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox one fat from USA and its power brick blasted so i ordered an xbox fat power...: the power brick says: Input : 200-240v~ 2.5A,50/60Hz Output: 12v---17.9A,5Vsb---1.0A Can i use it with the american xbox? Thank you f5c9ad19-1e9c-40f1-bf49-2d479b3da806
  4. PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint .: Hi , I don't known if I was pretty clear on the title but I am facing an issue while playing Pubg on Xbox One Fat : If the sprint is enabled and I aim with LT and press the L3 button to lean left...
  5. Controle de Xbox one s funciona no fat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle de Xbox one s funciona no fat?: Alguém poderia me dizer se o controle do Xbox one s funciona no Xbox one fat? e2616fc0-cc1d-4e9e-a1d8-936f71e18e3a
  6. My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.: My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable. I've alredy tried to connect the Windows XBox pen to the console USB, make a complete factory reset to the...
  7. Xbox One (FAT) Power Supply (Brick) with orange light

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One (FAT) Power Supply (Brick) with orange light: my xbox after 3 years without turning it on, appeard a orange light on the power supply, and stays orange even when i unplug from the xbox, i tried to do every method that i found, the hair dryer...
  8. How do i open my xbox 360 fat power brick and clean the fan/cooler?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i open my xbox 360 fat power brick and clean the fan/cooler?: So my xbox 360 fat power brick makes weird fan noises, and i wanna se the actuall fan so i opened it, and its covered by metal plate. How do i get rid of it? b9553b28-03c1-4596-bfdd-9ee0d8d907ea
  9. xbox one fat vs s

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one fat vs s: Hi, I had a question, how much is the difference between Xbox One ft and s, fps, does it have any effect at all? d8efdc2b-753a-4480-95b6-577fc3cb384b
  10. 4.3 gigabyte xbox one fat update

in XboX Insiders
    4.3 gigabyte xbox one fat update: Hello.. i was wondering if anybody knows anything about a 4.3 xbox one update? I haven't used my xbox in a few days. I turned it on a bit ago and was met with an update screen the thing is the...