Xbox one family settings

Discus and support Xbox one family settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering if i add a profile to my family will it also let them play my games? bcb01b0a-34a7-4c4a-bae8-7cb236220071 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HideousFive, Sep 20, 2018.

1. HideousFive
    HideousFive Guest

Xbox one family settings

Hello I was wondering if i add a profile to my family will it also let them play my games?

:)

HideousFive, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox one family settings.

You would need to set his console as your Home console in order for him to access your games/gold subscription. You can still play your games on any other console as long as you are signed into Live.

Smwutches, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Xbox one family settings.

So I'm thinking of purchasing a second Xbox one for my son's room.

If I create his own account under our family Xbox Live Gold can he play the games that I have digitally downloaded if I also download them on his Xbox One?

Also if he is able to, would we both be able to play the same game at the same time together online?

For example can we both play Minecraft on separate consoles, together?

imProudly iRiSH, Sep 20, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Xbox one family settings

Hey HideousFive,

Short answer yes but there is some steps to follow for setting up a home console sharing on the console. Try it and let us know how
    it goes

XBF Nestor S, Sep 20, 2018
  5. StateMan89
    StateMan89 Guest
    If youre talking about adding them on same xbox then yes it will allow them access to the games you have on that console.

StateMan89, Sep 20, 2018
  6. HideousFive
    HideousFive Guest
    I meant with out the my home xbox like just through family

7. HideousFive
    HideousFive Guest
    I didn't mean through the Xbox home method but like just through having them in the same family.

8. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Xbox one family settings

Hello HideousFive

Previously stated, the home console is the only viable option for sharing items with other accounts.

There was a previous method of sharing within a family, but this has since been removed when the release of the Xbox One console occurred.

Please let us know if you have any other feedback, all is appreciated!

XBF Javier R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one family settings