XBOX ONE FAMILY GOLD SUBSCRIPTION....

Discus and support XBOX ONE FAMILY GOLD SUBSCRIPTION.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Merry Xmas all firstly. Hi there, I am a gold subscriber and have added my two children to my family on my home Xbox. They live at a different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StuArc, Dec 26, 2015.

1. StuArc
    StuArc Guest

Merry Xmas all firstly.

Hi there,

I am a gold subscriber and have added my two children to my family on my home Xbox. They live at a different address and I enquire as to whether:

A) They can use my live account from their home address or

B) They will need their own gold accounts???

I've also downloaded Minecraft to my Xbox, but ask if my son could access this from his Xbox elsewhere??

Do Microsoft intend to allow Gold sharing for family on different xboxes???

Many thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR

:)

StuArc, Dec 26, 2015
  2. family gold subscription

The family Gold subscription was discontinued earlier this year. The "Home Gold" feature will be released for Xbox One which will allow all profiles on a "home" console with a Gold subscription to access Gold features at the cost of just one subscription.

Source:
    http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

Everything regarding currently active family pack accounts is covered in the official FAQ here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billi...ols/family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq

Mad Cow Dizease, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Falkon(2)
    Falkon(2) Guest
    Xbox Live carry over?

Your Xbox Live Gold subscription carries over. Furthermore, one subscription can now be shared within your family.

Falkon(2), Dec 26, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They can only shsre your gold and content while they are using your Home console. They would need their own gold if they are using a different console.

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: