Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder

Discus and support Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody. I am looking for players who want to play Exo zombies. I am looking for serious mature gamers with mics. Please do not message me if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jjimyy, Aug 14, 2015.

1. jjimyy
    jjimyy Guest

Hello everybody. I am looking for players who want to play Exo zombies. I am looking for serious mature gamers with mics. Please do not message me if you do not have a mic. I am looking for 18+ players that want to reach high levels in zombies. Please message
    me before you add me so I know who you are.

Thank you,

:)

jjimyy, Aug 14, 2015
  2. Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

Zombies in BO3 are way better than exo zombies

RedEye Expr3ss, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Chatygirl
    Chatygirl Guest
    Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Je n'arrive pas a lancer exo-zombie du pack havoc de cod , j'ai les 4 cartes et l'arme mes impossibles de lancer exo-zombie quelqu'un peut m'aider ?

Chatygirl, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Malacath Win User

Need Help with Exo Zombies

No need to unplug router or power cycle console.

An easier workaround is to sign out of your profile

Then sign in or create an offline profile(Do not connect it to Live)

Load up exo zombies with the offline profile. Once you are in the exo zombies menu sign out of offline profile then sign back into your xbox live profile. You can new play exo zombies as normal.
  5. SquatYew474 Win User

Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies download not working

Steps on Xbox 360 for a workaround until there's a patch/fix:

- Sign out of your Xbox profile

- Create a new profile on Xbox, but don't connect to XBL

- Use that profile to load COD: AW, then enter Exo Zombies mode while signed into the non-XBL profile

- After Exo Zombies loads, press Guide and sign out of this profile, then sign into your profile.

**** You'll need to perform this any time you want to play Exo Zombies
  6. SquatYew474 Win User

Need Help with Exo Zombies

Steps on Xbox 360 for a workaround until there's a patch/fix:

- Sign out of your Xbox profile

- Create a new profile on Xbox, but don't connect to XBL

- Use that profile to load COD: AW, then enter Exo Zombies mode while signed into the non-XBL profile

- After Exo Zombies loads, press Guide and sign out of this profile, then sign into your profile.

**** You'll need to perform this any time you want to play Exo Zombies
  7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

Zombies in BO3 are way better than exo zombies
  8. TODDOW75 Win User

CoD AW Havoc DLC - Can't get the AE4?

Well I don't even have the AE4 much less unable to play Exo Zombies. So what gives, Is there any solutions yet to even fix Exo Zombies
Thema:

1. Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder - Similar Threads - Exo zombies Friend

2. Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.: Just built my first Gaming PC. Trying to download some games and Exoprimal does not want to download from gamepass. It says error and the error code is : 0x87e00196. I have check my region time...
  3. Call of Duty Addvanced Warfare “Escape Artist” evading 20 grenades with exo suit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Addvanced Warfare “Escape Artist” evading 20 grenades with exo suit...: Greeting everyone, im so grateful for any help or suggestions. it seems so simple to just evade 20 grenades. I have watched the video guides and tried it on Fission, Collapse. armada maps. I...
  4. Exo zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo zombies: i got the dlc havoc but exo zimbies ant showing up at all in the game what do i do 480d4412-8f9b-416c-ad5f-066974b8dad1
  5. Unable to Access Exo Zombies Mode on Xbox 360 ******FIX*****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Exo Zombies Mode on Xbox 360 ******FIX*****: HI All, Welp after talking to xbox support and seeing this link...
  6. Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?: Hey i am looking to join a clan that play exo zombies alot....other games are cool but i want to join a clan that kick but in exo zombies d4d14a4f-02b6-4d02-89f3-3e96b911f11b
  7. Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo zombies Easter egg (infection map): I have done the Easter egg 3 times now & every time I get kicked from the game and an error come up on 2 seconds of tHe countdown left saying 'G_FindconfigstringIndex: overflow (541,max is 650):...
  8. Looking for Exo Zombies players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Exo Zombies players!: I'm looking to put together a team of solid Zombie players to complete the Outbreak and Infection Easter Eggs. Message me if interested! 302ffdc6-1ca1-4071-af61-4f5c2ea7eb34
  9. Exo - zombie score multiplier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo - zombie score multiplier: Ever since I downloaded the ascendance dlc, the score multiplier icon won't be visible on the outbreak map. The DNA bomb, the max ammo and others are visible for me to run through, but not the...
  10. COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]: Looking for players who still play any of the Exo zombie maps on Advanced Warfare. I need help specifically with getting past level 20 on Descent - Oz's Challenges. Am a bit of a...